Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nod:
My RM250 came in Tuesday night. We got home around 8:30pm and I worked on it till 1:30am. This morning I woke up and ate breakfast then started working on it some more from 11:30am till 10:00pm. Its 100% together now and I can't wait to ride it tomorrow. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow in the daylight. Anyways, I figured I'd just post and tell ya guys. I'll let you people know how it runs tomorrow. :)

-Kahuna :TB:

P.S. Thanks Cvillecoldblood! :tup:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
How much salary does AC pay backyard riders nowadays? :lol:

Congrats on the bike. :tup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
beggin them for stickers don t count as being sponsored.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Your welcome Kahuna. Glad to see your happy with the bike. Just dont hurt yourself thinking its a toy and get some pics as soon as you can. :tup:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What the hell did you do to the clutch cover though, that was never like that. :lol: Nice kickstand and it looks alot better with the numbers. But look into a different kicker if that one is too big like you said.

By the way, you forgot a picture.

[/img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p2f49337c783450a37ec7590f8ac7a125/f6372b7c.jpg

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What the hell did you do to the clutch cover though, that was never like that. :lol: Nice kickstand and it looks alot better with the numbers. But look into a different kicker if that one is too big like you said.

[/img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p2f49337c783450a37ec7590f8ac7a125/f6372b7c.jpg

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

Sorry about the triple post. :oops:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:

Sorry about the triple post. :oops:
Nice flip-flops :smooch: :lol:

Nice bike! Looks real clean :tup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Damn....Thats a very nice bike. That was the steal of a lifetime. I can't find a 250 under $2000. :(

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
To tell you the truth Jess I have no clue what I'm doing. :oops: Im aiming for the yfz and another part of me wants to start some type of project. I have a good amount of money to start a nice project but I dont really have my mind set on something. Then sometimes just buying something nice but used comes to mind, so basically I dont know. When i do ill let you know. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
pretty sweet i want a bike

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Looks all to familiar to be there :lol: . Good luck with the bike .. Atleast u reach the ground :lol: Jk danny :smooch:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
NYUK said:
beggin them for stickers don t count as being sponsored.
:lol: :lmao: :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts