Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out on sat that the girl I took to homecoming, she was a freshmen, we went as friends, I got a call from my mom while I was with some friends at the races that she had shot her self. It was all hard to beleive, its really sinking in now, she was so outgoing and happy all the time....

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I think people who kill themselves get a kick out of the idea of being gone and being mourned/noticed by the people who knew her. But that does suck.... :tdown:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
raptor guy said:
the reason she shot herself is because you took her to the homecoming.
she was so embarrased so she shot her self :lol: :lol: jk

sorry man that sucks :(
you a fucking dickhead

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
raptor guy said:
the reason she shot herself is because you took her to the homecoming.
she was so embarrased so she shot her self :lol: :lol: jk

sorry man that sucks :(
Your an asshole :roll:

That really sucks man, sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
729 Posts
your a tool, you should kill yourself, i'd get a kick out of.....my best friend shot himself a couple weeks ago, im sure he really got a kick out of it just as much as i did you Fing retard :s96:

·
Registered
729 Posts
youre retarded too but i was talking to slithers, sorry

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
:wtf: And I reallly meant that in a dickhead kinda way. 2 kids from a neighboring school tried to kill theirselves with failed attempts and now they both say they did it to make everyone feel sorry for them so back down "dude" :zzz: .

·
Registered
73 Posts
MrSlithers said:
:wtf: And I reallly meant that in a dickhead kinda way. 2 kids from a neighboring school tried to kill theirselves with failed attempts and now they both say they did it to make everyone feel sorry for them so back down "dude" :zzz: .
wtf???????

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
raptor guy: do NOT reply one more time in this thread...only warning.

Back on topic now...

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
raptor guy said:
MrSlithers said:
wtf???????
I was talking to rob but im not gonna argue about it when I know what I mean and he doesnt.....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bummer man. Sorry to hear about that :(

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Sorry for the loss man :tdown: :(

Ya know, they say most people who plan on commiting sucide, are the happiest a couple of weeks before they accually do it becuase they think its a way out and all there probblems would be solved. Once again, sorry :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts