Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would want to throw knuckle with Bruce Lee, I just dont see how a 135lb man can be that bad. And it would be in a ufc ring Bruce your heart can belong to Jesus because your ass belongs to me :tup:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
I would want to throw knuckle with Bruce Lee, I just dont see how a 135lb man can be that bad. And it would be in a ufc ring Bruce your heart can belong to Jesus because your ass belongs to me :tup:
:lmao:

Id like to pop John Kerry in the chin. :nod:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
Bruce Lee would beat the piss out of you Nolan. :lol:

I'd like to fight... Rosie O'Donnel.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
screamin96 said:
RaptorMan03 said:

May be Mike be i want to see just how bad he is.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
screamin96 said:
RaptorMan03 said:

May be Mike be i want to see just how bad he is.
lol..hows getting punched from 1'' away from your body and getting sent back on your ass..If he can do that then no telling what else he can do..lol, he turn you into his practice dummy :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:

Id fight you for starting a stupid topic and have a gay avatar :lol:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o420 said:
RaptorMan03 said:

well now thats a loss cause for you in 25 years never lost one or been knocked down and been in over 45 fights :nod: :hey:

·
Registered
469 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
o420 said:
RaptorMan03 said:

well now thats a loss cause for you in 25 years never lost one or been knocked down and been in over 45 fights :nod: :hey:
:bs:

:razz:

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
i'd like to ebat the piss out of corey taylor from slipknot for makeing them suck so much

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
LOL, nolan you crack me up. I can beleive you have never been knocked down, but Bruce lee is a crafy mofo, i would love to see you two go at it. Id pay money for that one.
But one person i would like to hit has got to be Arnold Schwarzaneggar?? Just one good solid punch to the face, maybe two. It probably wouldnt phaze him in the least bit, but it would be fun.

·
8,530 Posts
YOU NOLAN.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I would wrestle Hiedi Klume, if that counts.

No one keeps track of there fights, also size does'nt matter. Andre the Giant couldnt stad a chance against Bruce Lee.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I really cant get all that excited about getting all sweaty with another guy, but I sure wouldn't mind wrestling with someone like Carmen Electra, Jenny McCarthy, etc..

But who am I to be judgemental, you go ahead and kick you a piece of that man ass.

lol :scared:

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Who said anything about wrestling?? RM03 said, Fighting as in fist fight.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I dont care what he said, he also said he could take on Bruce Lee and he has never lost a fight in 45 fights.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts