Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont really want to post this on the internet
but i need help
My ex girlfreind who ive been going out with for a year and 3 months( were still really good freinds) got all pissed over me and shit, and now shes like YOU NO F**K YOU I F**KING HATE YOU and she said shes going to kill her self and shit
ive tryed calling her a million times and she wont answer. she would always threatin to kill herself, and she cuts and shit to

what can i do to stop her i have NO idea what to do...

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Call her parents and let them know, or call the police and make up some shit about her being a terrorist or something...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thers a problem with the calling the parents... her parents fcking HATE me now. ever since we broke up last month they were like "stop talking to her its unhealthy" blah blah so thats out of the choice because they would blame it on me
and with the cops i dont want go get the cops involced bc she might just be lieing or something idk.

·
Registered
205 Posts
um... i would still let te parents know if u care about her then u will... if that doesnt work only one thing MENTAL INSTITUTE. i no it sad but it should help...

Good luck bro

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

its all good now tho. she said call me and i did and started talking and shit then shes like were hooking up tommrow lol, so its better

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stop talking to her. She's trouble. I've been there, its not worth your time. End it and move on.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
DT250Rider said:
Stop talking to her. She's trouble. I've been there, its not worth your time. End it and move on.
yes i agree :nod:

·
Registered
30 Posts
DT250Rider said:
Second that... i had the same deal last year....That shit is defintly not worth your time, unless you like crazy bitches who will only cause you drama drama drama

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I think you should make sure she's ok with her cutting and threatening to comit suicide, then move on. There all right, its NOT worth it. So many things could happy and you could blamed. Good luck with everything :tup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yea deffinalty get out. Shes a loony and u need to get away. Your either gonna get blamed for her doing sumthing stupid. Or get your ass beat with like a baseball bat :bk:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea im just gonna forget about her, shes a physco bitch lol. i dont wannna get blamed for shit, her dads huge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts