Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going down hill in about 3rd and then out of know where there was a group of trees right in my way :tdown: thankfully i managed to hit and compleatly runover two small trees that stop me from smacking a large one. burned my ankle and tweaked my rist but it could have been alot worse. thanx little trees.. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
i like trees to. there friendly to me. i would rather get hurt than have a broken a arm or worse though.

·
Registered
427 Posts
in the wooded area around my up and coming track theres open places with little trees that i have to ride over to go through....and im not too worred about my aarms or anything now but when i get the wicked 3+ aarms powder coated yamaha blue im scared it might hurt the new powder coat...i guess ill have to sacrifice some valuable, unplentiful riding time to go trime.. :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
you really should cut them. they might hit your tire the wrong way some time. or you could land right on one and it probly wouldnt feel to good up your butt

·
Registered
427 Posts
warriorGREENZ said:
you really should cut them. they might hit your tire the wrong way some time. or you could land right on one and it probly wouldnt feel to good up your butt
where i jump and stuff i have it cleared out...but where i cant get the back hoe and clear out the little/or big stuff (because of steep hills) thats where my wooded area that im talking about is ...and i was planing on cutin it i was just gonna wait till it got colder so that some of the stuff would already be cleared out alittle...pluse i hardly every have time to ride much less go manualy snip trees all day :roll: ...

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Man I have hit so many trees that the guys can call me a tree hugger!
Just be glad you hit a bunch of little trees first.... it really sucks to deadend an "organic pillar of death"!!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
My nerfs saved my a$$. I was riding on some trails during the winter, went up a hill and on the other side was a even steeper hill down and it was covered in ice and at the bottom was a sharp left turn. I turned the bars but the bike did'nt and I slid sideways into a big cedar tree. My nerfs hit the trunk of the tree after I broke off some pretty large limbs with my ribs. It would've been alot worse if the nerfs hadn't been there, probably broke leg, I was haulin arse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts