Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you says the best full exhaust availible?

i was looking at so cals 450's trinity racing IV pipe , or maybe a DMC. What other full exhausts are out there you would consider?

Thanks
-YFM

·
Registered
427 Posts
if its for the raptor 350 or the warrior ANY full exhausts will not make any diffrence compared to a slip on...the after market head pipe dosnt produce hardly any, if any, more power then the stock head pipe....so the only way to get more power is with the silencer or slip on, what ever you wonta call it,...if i were you id just get a slip on...if you had the exact same pipe, slip on and full, you would not fill a diff between the two..the only diff would be the way it looked...if i were you i wouldnt get a full ..thats the only reason why hmf dosnt make a full pipe because it would ony raise the price, costing people more for something that did nothing...the stock head pipe is already big enough prob be able to go on a 450 so dont worry about wasting your money on a full unless you want it to look better.

but if you are gonna get a full id get the dmc..if it was a suziki the yoshi would be the one to get .....im prob gonna end up with a full yoshi carbinfiber for my rappy 660

but if you wanta save some money get the hmf slip on...its only 200$ and they come powder coated alot diff colors or just regualer polish alunimum :hey: :razz:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i was mostly basing the head pipe on looks, but i still hjave the money for the pipe so i want to find the best performing full exhaust. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts