Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i have a huge favor to ask. i want to make a video, but i have no video editing software. so i was wondering if any one could tell me were to get a cheap but good video editing software. or if i could maybe send all my footage to someone adn they could put it together for me :)) just a thought thanks

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were can i get that?

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Adobe Premiere is a pretty intense program to start off with, really confusing.
But it will do anything you want! I love it!

·
Registered
214 Posts
If your just starting out, all you need to do is learn how to use Windows movie Maker. You can download it from microsoft website if it is not already installed on your computer. It has alot a effects already predefined so you can put stuff together faster.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Pokey said:
Adobe Premiere is a pretty intense program to start off with, really confusing.
But it will do anything you want! I love it!
I started off using that to make videos. Very good program. Once you learn it, its perfect :tup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Adobe programs are USUALLY not good for a beginner. As with Photoshop, it takes a long time to learn what all the terms mean. But, after you learn about them, Adobe programs are very powerful and can do almost anything you can think of. I recommend Ulead to start off with, then once you get the hang of it, try Adobe :tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
i dont know whats a good program but you need to get a good program so we can make an awesome movie on that newest jump(60ft) and the other one (40ft) jump i like that new one you made out there its pretty good i was landing about 3/4 of the way down the other side, i like!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts