Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some fcuking asshole threw a rock threw my cars windsheild. Its not my car its my parents but still :s96: iT was probaly this fag who keeps stealing my shoes, my gloves, skateboard, and my bike :s96: and its pouring out and the interior is all wet and shit to

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
You have a Paintball gun?

If you do, sit your ass down somewhere where he cant see you, when he strikes again, strike back.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Light him up with a paintball gun. Borrow a friends' gun if you don't have one. Automatic is better, though. Hide somewhere and when he does it again, fire like hell at him.

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
Talk to the police, press charges.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Warrior said:
Yeah that idea sounds a lot better than start shooting off paintballs at somebody, he could press battery charges on you for that way before you would get to tell them he damaged your property. Then YOU'd be the one in trouble.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, i gotta gun its a good idea to lol

tOj said:
Warrior said:
Yeah that idea sounds a lot better than start shooting off paintballs at somebody, he could press battery charges on you for that way before you would get to tell them he damaged your property. Then YOU'd be the one in trouble.
The police are in my kitchen right now

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
tOj said:
Warrior said:
but the person would be TRESSPASSING and vandolism (sp)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
empty-wallet said:
tOj said:
Warrior said:
:nod: And paintball guns are non-lethal unless you shoot them in the eye ball, that might kill them.

Burn his family down!
:wtf: :wtf:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Crazed said:
empty-wallet said:
tOj said:
Warrior said:
:nod: And paintball guns are non-lethal unless you shoot them in the eye ball, that might kill them.

Burn his family down!
:wtf: :wtf:
Sorry inside joke i didnt even think about it if any of my friends from school were on this site they woulda got it :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
FMFWarrior21 said:
Burn his family down! :tup:
Or you could just bone his mom... and sister.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I know how you feel, a couple of years ago, the first day my mom had her new jeep someone slashed one of her tires, so the next day she got a new one from the dealer because we thought it was a bad tire, since you couldnt see it was cut. Well the next night the same person came and slashed two tires and keyed the entire rear lift gate. They also slashed a tire in my step dads truck. This was like a couple days before christmas too. We called the police but they didnt really do shit. I hate people that do anything to other peoples cars. Assholes. :s96:

·
Registered
483 Posts
KawieRider01 said:
Warrior said:
FMFWarrior21 said:
Burn his family down! :tup:
Or you could just bone his mom... and sister.
haha only if his sisters hot

o wait the one kid who i think it is doesnt have a sister :( lol
why dont you bone his mom an sister at the same time then burn his family down when ur done, while paintballing them as they are tryin to leave the burning house. hahaha.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Shoot him with a paintball gun :tup: .. oh wait.. AND bone his sister,and mom! :) Deff.!

sucks to hear man, dang jerks.. Did you do anything to spark any fire between you too?.. 'Beef its whats for dinner'

1 - 20 of 36 Posts