Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i called the dealership this morning and they said the bike is done and we can come pick it up.

its a 2 hour drive i go and the bike is not done its in peaces :s96: :s96: :s96: :s96: :s96:
they did this to me last week when the said it was all done and every thing is fine and they gave it back with a blown head gasket :s96: :s96:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
your a retard, please stop posting here, and stop thinking to, its really ruining my day

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i shure u would be pritty pissed at ure dealer ship if they did this to u

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Velocity.. shut up and stop flamming :tdown:

Sam.. that really sucks :tdown: Those damn dealerships dont know how to do anything right, yet they still get like $70 per hour for labor! My advis is to learn how to fix your ex yourself, it def. pays off in the end :tup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
then quit ur bitchn and sell it if you hate it so bad. remember its not honda, its the people,(shop) that you sent it to.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok ure right i love riding but the people at the dealer ship that has my bike are morons. last week they lost the papers and we where there for a few hours waiting for them to find it. and now this

·
Registered
947 Posts
a) Find a new place to have it fixed, or b) Learn how to work on a quad yourself (the better choice)

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Blastermaster58 said:
a) Find a new place to have it fixed, or b) Learn how to work on a quad yourself (the better choice)
Yup, grab a shop manual and get busy. :nod:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
velocity-raptor said:
your a retard, please stop posting here, and stop thinking to, its really ruining my day
Seriously... sams story changes more then most people change there underwear... if hes really having that bad of a time with his 400 why dont he just get rid of it...

if that actually is happening do like blastermaster58 said and fix it urself... get a clymer or a honda manual and fix it...

·
Registered
783 Posts
my honda dealer is gay to, they wont even take a look at anything older than 1990, so i can never take my 3wheeler over there for anything. :s96:

·
Registered
522 Posts
get a manual and fix it urself. why would you pay somebody to fix it anyhow. ask ur questions here. im sure the manual has pictures. my honda dealer sells tractors in the same store. they dont care much about atvs. the same person works both things, tractors and atvs, stupid

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
fix it yourself and you wont have to say another word to the delers

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
STooK00 said:
samthebrave said:
its a 2 hour drive
ummmm why not just go to bettencourts? its like 25 mins from you
they would not take it when it blew up and said to me i did not buy it from them so they cant fix it

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks quadracer89
and i did get the bike back last night they finished it and we got it
they gave me free oil and filters for our trouble

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
or.. you could get a yamaha and wont ahve to work on it??? just a tohught :nod:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts