Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well there is about 2 inches on the ground
i was hopeing to get the 400ex back before the snow hits but i still got a week to wait :(

any one else have snow

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
samthebrave said:
well there is about 2 inches on the ground
i was hopeing to get the 400ex back before the snow hits but i still got a week to wait :(

any one else have snow
they were sayin 2 inches for here but i looked out the winder and its grean as can be! for november anyways :lol:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
hahaha, i live in canada.....we r under a heavy snow fall warning right now lol!!

we have about...5 inches or so right now

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
ShifT714 said:
no snow here....green as can be, i want the winter season to start!

Same here man...same here. Hell its not even that cold right now, but it got down to 35 last night :shrug:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It dropped down to like 10 here last night and there was some snow. It got warmer today but its still about 30. We were supposed to get more snow then we did but I guess it died down. Supposed to be a harsh winter though. :tdown:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
thats awesome that snow is comiong so early this winter . . its going to be a school free winter , i just home its not so much snow you cant ride :bk:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
boy, i would love some snow right about now......lucky yall.......

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
we got about 5-6 inches here now, and its still snowing. I took the raptor out for a ride 10 mins ago. but the bald stock tires and the wet grease like snow makes its hard to even go up my subdivion road.

:tdown:

guess it's time to put in the hex head ice racing studs :hey:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
haha, ur tires bald now r they aaron lol, my razrs r still like 3/4 tread

Yah its still snowing and supose to go into tomorow after noon, 22cm's right now in some places

But its stupid cause its saturday, and i wanted to out....spent the whole day sitting at home...with out power for 2 hours 2 night all ready, jsut gut it back, and i am stuck in all night cause the roads r horible, i drove up town to hockey practice...and it was nuts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
5-6 inches riding in the snow was a blast but with the power i have from the mods makes it spin extremly easy so i threw my friend on the back and made it get better traction.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I just went out to see how much snow I got here now because its still snowing and we got 30cm or about 12 inches so far for our first snow fall :scared:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Dam you guys are lucky... that little bit of snow I had melted in about an hour :( I want snow damnit! I live in Maine, and usually we get alot of snow.. like 3 - 4 feet sometimes. But last year we didn't get shit for snow.. we had alot, but as soon as it snowed it warmed up and rained and now its slush and melts... :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts