Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my raptor down to school and we were riding in a yard next to the railroad tracks. This kid hops on that likes hondas (espcially the 450r and his friends all have them) and he takes off when he got off he goes that is the fastest raptor i have ever ridden. Made my day thought id share it with you all. I shoulda got some pics of all the guys here riding on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm glad you got all those compliments, but I learned long ago about letting people riding my toys. Kind of like letting them ride your girlfriend, nothing but trouble.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Me and my freinds switch rides every once in a while. Its a good time. But we all know if we break it we fix it. Copliments are great for the ego. :lol:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
i let my friends ride because they ride also and I ride their stuff too. Same thing here, if you break it you pay for it.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Maddog56 said:
I agree, I dont even let my friends or family ride it unless I am very close to them.
i am the same way .. i let my step dad drive it because he knows a clutch better than anything else. I just dont let anyone else drive it that doesnt have any experience or dont have something for me to drive when we swop.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These guys are all friends of mine and either have rode before or still ride. I just wanted to say that some people call bs on the stuff i have beaten but other people who have roce other raptors say mine is alot faster than there friends raptors. That just make you kinda say cool and wonder if something i dont know has been done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts