Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night i bought a brand new 04 Z400 for a price i couldn't give up. I got a pro circuit pipe and the quad for $5100. I really wanted the 05 Z400, but it was a grand more. I also got paddles for it. I got home to late last night to ride it so i cant wait to get off work today to start the break in. My warrior will be forsale on ebay after i get my computer fixed and get my digital fixed also. I'm hoping to get no less than $2500 for my warrior. It has everything in my sig along with nerf bars that have never been put on, and all the stock parts as well. If you know anybody who wants it throw me a email.

·
8,530 Posts
Awesome, Good Luck !!!!! :tup:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
yea...

if i hopefully stay in the quadding scene and not get pulled away by cars and trucks..

then a new 400 is in the future :tup:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Sweet, your gonna love that Z! That Pro circuit pipe is great.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
have fun with the new toy

·
Registered
947 Posts
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Yeah, the 05 has the upgraded shocks and a 37mm carb. But for a grand more, you can just get aftermarket stuff instead. Good choice! Is it a T-4 or Ti-4?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
even wq is turning her back on yamaha?!? one of the bt "og's"? what is this world coming to??? lol hope ya like it. their a pretty sweet ride.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!! I'm pretty excited, i cant wait to get home!! I believe the pipe is a T-4. Your not getting rid of me that quick ahamay. I will always be on at Bluetraxx. I have been looking at the z400 for a yr now. Like i said i wanted the 05 but i can upgrade that stuff myself. Right now i feel like i have 3 quads. 2 warriors and a z400. I basically own my brothers quad. He never rides it. I just take it now when i go on trips. :) Thanks again. :TB: :kickass:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Congratulations on the bike, with the grand you saved you could get yourself some nice shocks and anything else you desire. :tup:

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL I can always keep up with you crashmister!! :razz:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts