Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
video (maybe), pics, and more info to come.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
It's hard to believe if you are kidding or for real because of your backround here on BT.

If for real, damn.....hope you are ok.

Ice

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I fell off a 20 story building once, but I was on the first floor :oops:
If your still alive and typing you must be alright.

·
Registered
925 Posts
haha i jumped off my friends roof before in the snow

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was actually a 5 story building. I only went 3. :scared:

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: ha

Bretz56 said:
It was actually a 5 story building. I only went 3.
Man no wonder your panties are in an uproar
Oh trust me little girl, you have never seen, and never want to see my panties in an uproar. Please dont allow yourself to become the target for my aggressions. You Would regret that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You are simply amazing, a true work of art. I bet you would be the wrong person to meet in a dark alley, huh?? Especially for a little girl like myself, move on taco bender, I have better things to do than be a big burly keyboard bad a#$ like yourself. Sorry if I offended you in any way, it wasn't intentional till people like you have to make smart a%^ little girl comments about someone they don't even know. Truely a work of art, like I said. Goodnight all, hope you learn a valuable lesson from this, dont make moderators mad, they could BAN you.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Bretz56 said:
You are simply amazing, a true work of art. I bet you would be the wrong person to meet in a dark alley, huh?? Especially for a little girl like myself, move on taco bender, I have better things to do than be a big burly keyboard bad a#$ like yourself. Sorry if I offended you in any way, it wasn't intentional till people like you have to make smart a%^ little girl comments about someone they don't even know. Truely a work of art, like I said. Goodnight all, hope you learn a valuable lesson from this, dont make moderators mad, they could BAN you.
o0o shit camoo your gonna take that crap? :lmao:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
yea camo is a sissy that has on purple panties

:lmao: :lol: :lol: :lmao: i cant wait to see were this thread goes :lol:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Bretz56 said:
After a post like that, I'm assuming he doesn't know Camo's history.. but he will soon learn.... lmao :lmao: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts