Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how was everyones thanksgiving and you guys better have ate alot of turkey lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
mine was pretty good... didnt really eat much... spent most the day playin with my little 3 year old cousin and talkin to my uncle...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
mine was ok, we ate at my "Slow" family's house :lol: . me and my dad finnally got to do a deepfried turkey and let me say it is prolly the greatest turkey i have ever had!!!!!!!!! i deff recconmend making it. its sweet!!!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
isn't there already a thanksgiving thread?

anyways, i too had a baked and deep fried turkey! the deep fried definetly own3d

·
Registered
537 Posts
mine was pretty good to we ate had some of my family come over and then we got all of our guns and some clay pigions and went target practicing and some how when i was throwing a clay pigion for my first time with one of the little shooter things i some how manged to let go of the whole handle and whack my self in the face shattering the clay pigion on my face and giving me a little bump and a few little cuts :lmao: :lol: but other than that i had a pretty good turkey day! :nod:

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
It was okay. I spent it with all of my in laws but it was kind of uneventful. I was actually wanting to be at home instead. Other than Sunday, today was my only day off so I wanted to spend it relaxing or playing video games.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
JayDawg said:
It was okay. I spent it with all of my in laws but it was kind of uneventful. I was actually wanting to be at home instead. Other than Sunday, today was my only day off so I wanted to spend it relaxing or playing video games.
After the family ate, my bro and I ditched everyone else and played video games :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
ive fried quite a few turkeys myself imo its the only way to go. rub bunch of spices all over the outside, inject bunch of criole garlic into it, oooh boy...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
uhhhhhh i got a stomach ache but the food was delicous

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
mine was greate my wife played turkey all night "got down on her knees and gobbled" :tup: :lmao:
holy shyt! LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine was uneventful - ate enough food to stock a large bomb shelter for 10 years. Prolly because I went to 3 different girls families... but hey...

The price we pay! :razz:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
relly good :tup:

for the first time in my life i had real stuffin and gravy

not out of the box or the can... real made from turkey...

pretyy good

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
see mine was so good we ate at like 2 and im still full and its almost 10 :scared:

·
Registered
446 Posts
well my turkeyday was pretty uneventful. grandparents came over. But i had the best stuffing and cinnimen apple pie ever :tup:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Mine was pretty good.Went to my cousins house and Ate at like 2 and sat down and let it settle for like 5-10 mintues and then ditched the family and went into my cousins room and turned on halo 2 and luckly my friend had his xbox-linkcable halo2 and wires and we linked up in different rooms and played for like 3hours 2 On 2. i owned all of course. i really did lol.

mike

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Mine was ok. I would have rather spent it at someone elses house cuz my family are a bunch of stuck up jerks but oh well, cant change them. I ate too much so I got kinda sick. :tdown:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts