·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--

·
Registered
522 Posts
thats great, old trick been around for long time. in this day in age if you make one of those and you are caught, that is considered a bomb and the fbi will be on your case in a new york city second.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yeah man, don't get caught. I used to make them and dry ice bombs all of the time but stopped before I ended up getting hurt :tup:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
njwarrior350 said:
will anythings besides "the works" work

not that i know of ....u can try some others but it has to be a liquid type not the jell...but it only coast 94 cents for a bottle here soo....also if i get cought im just going to say im learning to be a scientist :lmao:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
bens250ex said:
njwarrior350 said:
will anythings besides "the works" work

not that i know of ....u can try some others but it has to be a liquid type not the jell...but it only coast 94 cents for a bottle here soo....also if i get cought im just going to say im learning to be a scientist :lmao:
I doubt my mom would run me out to walmart to buy toilet bowl cleaner. She'd look at me like :wtf: and if I told her I was, "learning to be a scientist", she'd be like haaa no. :lol:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
been around for awhile used to call them drano bombs we made them out of the dry Granual drano. did it once with a Big Water jug that sits on them water machines wasnt cool cops came it was crazy made like a 5 foot crater in the ground be carful

·
Registered
804 Posts
thompy001 said:
been around for awhile used to call them drano bombs we made them out of the dry Granual drano. did it once with a Big Water jug that sits on them water machines wasnt cool cops came it was crazy made like a 5 foot crater in the ground be carful
yep drano bombs they are fun!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
thompy001 said:
hahaha niiice :lol: :lol:

Another cool 'bomb'

Take a 2 liter bottle and cut the top off. Pour in gas about 1/4 to half full. Then stuff a wad of tissues on top of it and put a chlorine tablet on top. Once the gas eats through the tissues, the chlorine tablet will fall into the gas and go boom :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.