Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad pulled on it hard is there any speacil technique? like heat the out side or somthing mine is a 91 does that have anything to do wit it please help me out i wanna make it loudn.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Tie something to it, then tie that rop to tree, then drag race ur freind. it will come out.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Umm.....

I dont think a stock pipe is supose to have it out, it drops the back pressure way down,with is bad for the engine i gess, i no my friend blew his out and the guy a high gear (4 wheeler shop) told him he had to get a new muffler, he gut a cobra and it shure is load now, louder then my maga max!

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
You won't damage anything by removing the spark arrestor, however it will reduce back preasure. It will probably aid the top of the rev range the best. If you actually punch the baffle out (The chamber inside the muffler), then you may have problems because it would be like running a straight pipe. You can remove the spark arrestor for some performance, however a pipe would be the besst if it fits in your budget.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Use a screwdriver and hammer like a chizel and slowly tap it out, worked on my dad's, but the end isn't perfectly circular anymore, oh well. And don't forget to take the bolt out.

·
Registered
584 Posts
channel locks worked great for me. hard to say how much performance you will get, i would suggest white bros e-series pipe.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I used to have a stocker with the baffle removed back in the day. It looked like it was a strange mouth or something though because it had lil triangular teeth all the way around the end hole. Im guessing they were folded in and holding the baffle in or something?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I bought my warrior and it didn't have a baffle. My dad bought me a baffle cause he said it was too loud :wtf: I always run without it anyway :smooch: . I only used it to get onto the dunes at Silver lake. It poped out while riding the trail into Silver lake and I never found it. But it is a lot quieter than aftermarket pipes so I din't even need it to get in after that. All they look at is to see if you have the stock pipe or a silenced aftermarket. Mine always slid in and out easily with Channel Locks.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
them jokers are expensive, id have went back lookin for it.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
I like my mega max because the baffel is easy to remove and put in, hardly notice any drop in power when out, and in it just looks like anouther disc and sounds just a quite as stock with a crisper ring to it, i love it out though :)

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Warrior King said:
I like my mega max because the baffel is easy to remove and put in, hardly notice any drop in power when out, and in it just looks like anouther disc and sounds just a quite as stock with a crisper ring to it, i love it out though :)
We are talkin stock exhaust.... You are talkin aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
jakalwarrior said:
them jokers are expensive, id have went back lookin for it.
I did. Someone prabably picked it up or it got pushed into the sand by a truck. :( I think it was $35. If I ever need it again, I will look on ebay. :nod:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts