Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any bets... Pittsburgh going to the SuperBowl? Can anyone in the AFC stop them???
They have a running game from hell, a QB from hell (not bad for a rookie,) a 90's Blitzburgh defense, and a passing game that is double almost triple forked!

GO STEELERS!
:tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well to start it off, they picked up Duce Staley as RB, they drafted a Goliath as a QB, and after Maddox got injured (good) put the rookie in, and rehired Dick LeBeau as the Defensive Coordinator, who setup the Blitzburgh defense of the 90's when they went to the Superbowl.
No team can stop them!
As long as they all stay healthy anyway.
The Curtain is BACK BABY!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I'm a long time Steelers fan. This year, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Rothlisberger is a gift! You guys are lucky. Bettis is kickin but, and that defense is awesome. I think they are the best team in the league, lets see how they fair in the play-offs.

Meanwhile my team is doing HORRIBLE! :bummer: The phins.. Im a true fan but this year has been ridiculuos to say the least. What a bummer, now I know how the Bengals, and Arizona fans feel every year! Oh and we lost to both those teams!!!!! We are the worst team in the league right now :tdown: :tdown:

·
Registered
104 Posts
as a life long die hard steeler fan i would like too thank ecry manning , the new york giants and the san diego chargers

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I too bleed BLACK & GOLD!!! I am very proud of their performance thus far. I am concerned that they might be peaking too soon. I hope they can build upon their momentum and roll right into the BOWL. Its been a long time coming.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
I like the Steelers and am glad to see them doing well but I am also very pleased with how the San Diego Chargers are playing right now!!! I just hope now that Elisha Manning is starting for the Giants, he gets rectally violated by every defensive player he faces from here on out!!! :s96: :s96: :s96: :tdown:

As some of you can probably tell, I have a hard time saying anything good about Elisha Mannings because he dissed my team!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I HATE the steelers always have always will and they are not goin to the super bowl im willing to bet money on it. They will blow there chance in the playoffs cause Ben will collapse under the pressure because he is a rookie. i have friends that are steelers fans and they say that they will go 15-1 and i think thats the biggest load of crap ever.

·
Registered
937 Posts
k0urnel said:
I HATE the steelers always have always will and they are not goin to the super bowl im willing to bet money on it. They will blow there chance in the playoffs cause Ben will collapse under the pressure because he is a rookie. i have friends that are steelers fans and they say that they will go 15-1 and i think thats the biggest load of crap ever.

THANKS!

:roll: I'm tired of all this steelers crap. There not hittin the super bowl...BUT it would be pretty cool to see the Steelers-Eagles Super Bowl. I think the guls would beat em even though the chocked against the steelers already.

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:

·
Registered
947 Posts
k0urnel said:
Didn't know we had a fortune teller on this board :roll:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't thinck they will go 15-1 but it could happen. It would be great to see them in the super bowl again. GO STEELERS!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
AHHH Noooo! I do not like the steelers very much right now! They beat the Eagles, and broke thier winning streak. It should be interesting to see what happens between the two teams.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
they are good but new england will beat them if they meet in the playoffs. new england did not have corey dillon when they played the steelers(i hate new england also)

·
Registered
104 Posts
steelers didn't have kendall simmons, mike logan, kendrell bell, chad scott, and lost casey hampton in that game, oh and their starting qb tommy maddox was out too (this was a blessing in disguise). we had more good players out then the pats, 2 pro bowlers, one of our best lineman, our best cornerback and a good safety thats a lame excuse for pats fans.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pats schmats...
:lol:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Sometimes it sucks bein a GIANTS fan. lol. they started the season so good and idk what happened now. Im hopin Manning can do something for the offense :tup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts