Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we should ban people from this website...

iamquickerthanyou
blaster93

if they make another one of these damn posts aboput butt sex and dissing blaster owners...
i dont no about u people but i am sick and tired of clickin on the blaster section and trying to help people and then find this DAMN POST ABOUT F*UCKING BUTT SEX...also i dont care if they that, that was their friends talking b/c their friends shouldnt even be allowed to go on their account without them being there.... i come here to help people and to learn things and i am sick and tired of theses posts.
tell me what you think abput this....
blaster93 shouldnt be banned but please ban me! as for the buttsex that was an edit from one of the queer mods you have on this site. probably edge or something. iam 17 you jackass! when are one of the mods going to ban me? soon im hoping ! i think they like me. thats why they want butt sex from me. :lol:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
worthless post, go to hell bitch

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
making posts with picture of monkeys giving oral sex... :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Just some little sexless Blaster kids who don't do anything else on a Friday night. No need to worry.

BUT, I'm really sick of you guys replying to every one of these kind of threads when it happens. DO NOT REPLY! Let it fall off the page. The way to get them back is to ignore it like it's not there, then their goal of getting you all pissed off has failed, understand?

I'm going to start holding people who reply to these pathetic threads just as responsible as the morons that start them.

DON'T REPLY!
You guys never listen to the boss man do ya!!

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Edit: WarriorQueen thanks for post that. I had not seen it posted before. Therefore retracting my statement.

^^ lol thanks down town :oops:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Edit: WarriorQueen thanks for post that. I had not seen it posted before. Therefore retracting my statement.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
warriorqueen said:
Just some little sexless Blaster kids who don't do anything else on a Friday night. No need to worry.

BUT, I'm really sick of you guys replying to every one of these kind of threads when it happens. DO NOT REPLY! Let it fall off the page. The way to get them back is to ignore it like it's not there, then their goal of getting you all pissed off has failed, understand?

I'm going to start holding people who reply to these pathetic threads just as responsible as the morons that start them.

DON'T REPLY!
You guys never listen to the boss man do ya!!

Crap, I forgot about Screamins post!

Sorry Screamin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.