Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i'm 17 years old and i cant register on ebay.
can somebody please let me use their user name from ebay??????
PLEASE :(
i dont have a lot of money so thats why i want to buy used stuff from ebay.
i will just make some offers i swear!!!!!!!!
anybody???????? :( :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
LoL someone would have to be crazy to lend out there username/password on ebay

but if some asshat is willing,please send it to me too :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
why dont u just register and pay by money order......then u can register and well i did i said i was older than i really am but who cares
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
I am sorry, but if your own parents wont let you use their CC, why the hell do you think some one you dont even know would?? :s96:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'm not asking for their credit card (dumbass) i'm asking for their user name from ebay just to make some offers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
You can have a account to buy stuff without being 18 just have to say your 18. Just cant get a account to sell tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
raptor guy said:
LiquidIcee said:
You can have a account to buy stuff without being 18 just have to say your 18. Just cant get a account to sell tho
nope cause i cant register unless i have a cc
Umm yea you can, I did it :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
well if you have a big internet srevice like adelphia, use that email then you dont need a credit card, least thats how my friend did it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
raptorsomeday said:
well if you have a big internet srevice like adelphia, use that email then you dont need a credit card, least thats how my friend did it
yeah i know i have an email address but i dont have a cc so thats the problem :( :( :roll:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,571 Posts
This is not the place for this, moving.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,606 Posts
raptor guy said:
i'm not asking for their credit card (dumbass) i'm asking for their user name from ebay just to make some offers
yeah, he's the dumbass....lol

next thing you know you'd have negative ffedback because some 17 year old doesnt pay for the auction... hmmmmmmm
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top