Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having an issue with a 1997 Wolverine 350 4X4.
When in neutral the neutral light does not come on, I have to push the shifter all the way down and let it up just a touch and the light comes on and I can start it. I purchase a neutral sensor, took the right hand side of the engine apart and replaced the sensor, did not fix issue. I do notice there is a little piece of metal that moves when I move the shifter, and it looks like it does not rest in the correct spot to make the sensor detect that it is in neutral. My Question is how can I adjust it to make it know it is in neutral. I have a service manual but cant find anything on this. I also have search the internet with no solutions. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you are still on here or checking, disconnect your neutral bypass on the park brake, the connections are just below the front fender if I remember right, there is one male one female, or make a new connection, connect them together closing the circuit and the starter will turn over any time the key is on.(and you have battery power of course)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts