Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was doing a carb rebuild on my 97 warrior, and i took the carb all the way out. To do this,, I obviously had to remove the throttle cable. So I did that, but I lost the brass piece that holds the throttle cable in, and I have no idea what its called and if i can even order it. I searched the OEM diagrams and have not had much luck at all. If anyone knows what this piece is called let me know.... Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So I was doing a carb rebuild on my 97 warrior, and i took the carb all the way out. To do this,, I obviously had to remove the throttle cable. So I did that, but I lost the brass piece that holds the throttle cable in, and I have no idea what its called and if i can even order it. I searched the OEM diagrams and have not had much luck at all. If anyone knows what this piece is called let me know.... Thanks.

I did the same thing on my raptor. I thought it came with the new cable so tossed it. After lots of searching had to just fabricate one. Ended up taking a metal spacer and cutting a little gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
go to rocky mt atv click on oem parts in the upper left had corner, click on yamaha and then enter your machine. go to the carb schematic and order part number thirty. it is 10 bucks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts