Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i live in southern mass and it gets darn cold in the winter. and last winter me and alll my riding buddies had to stop every15 or so minuts to warm up our hands with the exhaust pipe. well i think i am gunna look into some heated grips that i can put on for the winter and take off in the summer. Does anyone have any experience with heated grips? or does anyone have any recomendations for a certain company.
the only thing is i need to find the rite application because my raptor has a motion pro twist throttle.
thanx
Evan

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Brandon had a set... If you can find him, I am sure he can give you some information.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I got a pair of handle bar mittens from Cabelas. they have a pouch for the chemical heating packs and they worked very well. I just wore basic riding gloves and my hands were fine. they are wind and waterproof as well.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
RaptorMan03 said:
Hey jim take a pic of those will yea
:tup:
sure thing i will not be able to until sat or sun. but I will get a pic.

here is a pic from the cabelas site......

·
Registered
386 Posts
RxRaptor02 said:
I got a pair of handle bar mittens from Cabelas. they have a pouch for the chemical heating packs and they worked very well. I just wore basic riding gloves and my hands were fine. they are wind and waterproof as well.
Having three machines that I ride year round, I keep a pair of those mittens in my truck to use on what ever machine I'm riding that day.
And thier big enough to easily remove my gloved hand from to shift my Kodiak from forward to reverse while plowing snow (probably a hundred times a day), and still keeps my hands warm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts