Blue Traxx Forum banner

**Have a Drink on me**

751 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Quadracer89 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Nice video!!! Can you give me the names and who sings them songs? Also didn't you gusy make a few othe video befor this one? By the way it took me 15mins to download with cable internet.

#9 ·
thanx...yea thats the fat kid that got shot by the PB gun in the creek...yea i have mad some movies b4 most of them are on blasterhq. just search my name "LT_EXrider"...and the songs are: ACDC-Have a Drink on me and the second is Breaking Benjamin-Breakdown

#12 ·
reppinnyyfz450 said:
good video it lookz like the kid on the yfz getz the least air whyz that?
i noticed that as well, he could be heaver or just not preloading and absorbing the jump with his legs and shocks, i dont that a lot of the time on the my bike, and a bit on the warrior, gets u less air but i do it on the bike so that i am on the ground and pedeling again as soon as posible..i dont it on the warrior so i dont go to high snap the poor thing in 2....dont think u have to worry about that on the yfz lol

that guy on the raptor seemed to be having problems learning to drive lol

#15 ·
ACDC-Have a Drink on me and the second is Breaking Benjamin-Breakdown
Sweet never heard of them songs befor but i like em. Thanks! Hope to see some more video's i can't wait to get a camera that takes video's so i can make some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.