Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, me and two of my friends were on a bike ride today when we came across this haunted house. my friend saw it before online or in a book or something. it is call SUNRISE MILL DAM. well anyways we went inside and there was nothing really haunted about it. it was pretty cool inside though cause it was like a mill and it was right off a creek. my friend found a VERY old looking christmas card in one of the rooms and kept it. im guessing that house was around 200 years old. anybody ever hear of this place??

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i would put that card back , the spirits are going to come and hount your friend for it :razz:

·
Registered
231 Posts
ya your xmas might not be too good with that card. Go back tnight and see whats shakin there.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah.. i think that whoever said its haunted is full of sh*t because there was nothing scary about that house other than it was old and there were boards on the windows... everything else like an ordinary house from the 1800's... without some of the floor... :nod:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Is this the place? http://www.millpictures.com/products/details.cfm?p=Pa-46-(25-09-08)-01-SunriseMill

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya thats it!! good find

1 - 7 of 7 Posts