Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...had a few too many last night and my head feels like a train wreck. lets hear some of your favorite remedies. right now aspirin and water just isn't kickin it. :bummer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,234 Posts
dont drink. dont brag about drinking. :tup:


theres ur remedy :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...brag? who was bragging smartass? i wanna hear some favorite home remedies here, i know there's lots of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Some menudo its a mexican soup they should sell it in a can but nothing like the fresh made bowl.Around here in L.A. restuarnts mostly only sell it on saterdays and sundays for all the hangovers from the late nite of drinking the night before.I heared to drink a beer to calm down the hangover just 1or 2 but not sure.There is also a pill that they sell that you take it the nite before and no hangover in the morning but i think it for the social drinker not the heavy type of drinker that gets all wiggly by the end the end of the night havent tried it the pill yet.A epsome salt bath those are the one i chould think of right now ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
drink more, that'll kill your headache
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
-Sick feeling: eat McDonald's, the grease works like a charm.

-Room spinning: put one leg outside of your bed onto the floor to stop the room from spinning.

Also drink lots of water to hydrate your body.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
Iceman said:
-Sick feeling: eat McDonald's, the grease works like a charm.

-Room spinning: put one leg outside of your bed onto the floor to stop the room from spinning.

Also drink lots of water to hydrate your body.
:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
DoubleR said:
Some menudo its a mexican soup they should sell it in a can but nothing like the fresh made bowl.Around here in L.A. restuarnts mostly only sell it on saterdays and sundays for all the hangovers from the late nite of drinking the night before.I heared to drink a beer to calm down the hangover just 1or 2 but not sure.There is also a pill that they sell that you take it the nite before and no hangover in the morning but i think it for the social drinker not the heavy type of drinker that gets all wiggly by the end the end of the night havent tried it the pill yet.A epsome salt bath those are the one i chould think of right now ...
Menudo is cow stomach. :tdown:

just lay on the couch, drink lots of water, take advil and eat some toast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
Drink the sports drinks they have electrolytes thats what you body lacks after a hard night out .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
I would have to agree with ICEMAN the one foot on the floor thing works, my dad taught me that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
pedialite , learned from watching panteras home video :tup: lol , but i dont drink so i couldn;t tell ya how fast it works
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
dirtyqwad said:
Go to 7-11 and get the biggest Slurpee they have. :nod:
lol, ive never tried that one lol, just try and relax, stay away from flashing lights and loud noises

:TB: post number 1000... memories... lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Quart of chocolate milk and medium size bag of funions before you go to bed. You will wake up in morning feeling good as new. :tup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,267 Posts
warr1 said:
...had a few too many last night and my head feels like a train wreck. lets hear some of your favorite remedies. right now aspirin and water just isn't kickin it. :bummer:


How about a really loud abnoxious crying 2 year old screaming in your ear??? :shrug:

Nah just kidding. I've never had a hangover so I don't know what to tell you? I know a friend of mine drink frequently and has had many hangovers. I don't know what the concauction is he drinks but I know it has V-8 tomato juice in it and something else but I am not sure what else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
ive heard burnt toast is supposed to work good because the charcoal (burnt stuff) acts like a filter in your body....
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top