Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any idea how much stock handlebars cost in CAN.?

I was out riding sat and they broke in half right at the clamp on the right side, just as I was leaving to go to the pits for a ride,not that it stoped me. made for a really odd ride though, but I still had fun :tup: . I tryed to look up a price but I cant find any

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I've seen stock Rap bars gor for $10 on ebay. :nod: Why would you want stock ones again? Aftermarket bars are worth it.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like the feel of the stock bars. I may get aftermarket if I can find some with the same specs, or that are so close I could never tell.I thought I seen some bars in a dirtwheels mag that were OEM raptor bend anybody know anything about them? I think they were factory 909 bars but im not sure

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
i got tag x-5s and they are really close. Fit stock clamps and are alot stronger!

·
Registered
139 Posts
if you don't mind spending around $200, you can get a T2 Raptor kit that comes with the same bend as stock, bar clamps and a place to relocate all your indicator lights and ignition.

I got it and couldn't be happier. (well mabye if there was an anti vibe version)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
or you can get raptor bend tusk alluminum bars from rockymountainatv.com :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys

anyone have the Width / Height / Pull Back of the stock raptor bars?

oh and anyone have the Moose Aluminum Handlebars - Raptor bend? if so how do you like them?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Renthal Raptor Bend

I have the renthal raptor bend and I loved them on my last raptor. Just ordered another set from my dealer this week and they set me back $120 in canada.

And by the way, where abouts do you live in Canada?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Renthal Raptor Bend

gekiere said:
I have the renthal raptor bend and I loved them on my last raptor. Just ordered another set from my dealer this week and they set me back $120 in canada.

And by the way, where abouts do you live in Canada?
im in N.S did the bars feel the same as stock? and could you use the stock dash whits the key and stuff too?

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
dont go cheap and buy tusk ones. an old friend got cheap and bought some, someone else crashed it lol and they snapped like a twig

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
theres a reason the stock bars bend...to protect that expensive steering stem.
spend the bucks on expensive bars and then see what a new steering stem costs ya. been there hated that. Have stock bars again, $21 from yamaha. :scared:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
raptor8 said:
theres a reason the stock bars bend...to protect that expensive steering stem.
spend the bucks on expensive bars and then see what a new steering stem costs ya. been there hated that. Have stock bars again, $21 from yamaha. :scared:
thanks for the help guys :tup: I think I will be getting stock bars again for this reason,but its not $21 here its going to be more. My sponsor only gives so much the rest is out of my pocket so if they bend thats no biggie. I got a bender so I can get them back to the way they were but if they break again thats another story,like.... "then I got the aftermarket bars" :)

thanks once again everyone :tup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the Renthal bars on my 05, they cost me $75 in Arizona. They have the correct bend in them so that the lights,etc are in the original place..

Norm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts