Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA HA HA JUST KIDDIN :lol:
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE IS PUMPED UP FOR THIS :nod: :nod: :nod:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah i really want the game but i just bought san andreas so i wont have the money to buy it :s96: :(

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
I just reserved my copy for for the Halo 2 collectors last night... :hey:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
black02raptor said:
HA HA HA JUST KIDDIN :lol:
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE IS PUMPED UP FOR THIS :nod: :nod: :nod:
Man I'm gonna kick yo ass.. I thought you were serious.. SCARED ME! :lol: :lol:

I'm getting it too.. really sucks they took the ATV out :s96:

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Yep, I am looking forward to it coming out!!! I just bought Ace Combat 5 a few days ago and absolutely love it. Halo 2 is one of the other games on my list too. I was also going to get ATV off road fury 3 but from what I have heard, it is going to suck because Rainbow studios is no longer making it. I guess it's the same people now who make the other ATV game. I have that game and it totally sucks! Even my kids don't really like it and from what I understand, ATV 3 will have similar graphics! :tdown: :s96: :no:

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Warrior Man is a lucky bastard. His cousin already got the game and their playing it right now. I've had my reservation for about 2 years now and I get nothing. :lol: Also there's a new game coming out called "MX vs. ATV Unleashed." It's going to have real quads, killer graphics, dirtbike and quad races together, and much much more. It comes out sometime in February 05', not that long of a wait and it's going to be on XBox! :tup:

MX vs. ATV Unleashed
also known as:
MX Unleashed 2: Motocross vs. ATV

In "MX vs. ATV Unleashed," players power through all-new environments and event types, choosing from a variety of new vehicles. A redesigned monster truck, powerful sand-rail and raised 4x4 golf karts will meet ATVs, dirt bikes and bi-planes to compete in massive free-world environments featuring hill climbs, machine challenges and short track races. The game's career mode allows gamers to choose from the top professional ATV and Motocross riders.

·
Registered
137 Posts
How do they already have the game??

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i got a chance to play atv off road fury 3 today , @ Game Stop , they had it on a demo cd , and i must say i like it :tup: , the quads and everything for the most part looks the same

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
i already made a thread on this i think, but, hell yah! im so pumped! i just saw the 60 second commercial, and i like crapped my pants!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JayDawg said:
Yep, I am looking forward to it coming out!!! I just bought Ace Combat 5 a few days ago and absolutely love it. Halo 2 is one of the other games on my list too. I was also going to get ATV off road fury 3 but from what I have heard, it is going to suck because Rainbow studios is no longer making it. I guess it's the same people now who make the other ATV game. I have that game and it totally sucks! Even my kids don't really like it and from what I understand, ATV 3 will have similar graphics! :tdown: :s96: :no:
THATS EXACTLY RIGHT
SUX DONT IT

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
WildRyder said:
Warrior Man is a lucky bastard. His cousin already got the game and their playing it right now. I've had my reservation for about 2 years now and I get nothing. :lol: Also there's a new game coming out called "MX vs. ATV Unleashed." It's going to have real quads, killer graphics, dirtbike and quad races together, and much much more. It comes out sometime in February 05', not that long of a wait and it's going to be on XBox! :tup:

MX vs. ATV Unleashed
also known as:
MX Unleashed 2: Motocross vs. ATV

In "MX vs. ATV Unleashed," players power through all-new environments and event types, choosing from a variety of new vehicles. A redesigned monster truck, powerful sand-rail and raised 4x4 golf karts will meet ATVs, dirt bikes and bi-planes to compete in massive free-world environments featuring hill climbs, machine challenges and short track races. The game's career mode allows gamers to choose from the top professional ATV and Motocross riders.
Damn you WM :lol: anways tho That game your talking about there sounds awsome. MX unleashed has very good graphics (x box version) The driving/Controlls are good to not to mention all the little side things like the monster truck and buggy...This is one ill be waiting for...As far as halo 2 i reserved mine w/ in the first annoucement of it coming out so very long ago now i just have to find my reservation reciept :lmao:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blaster2000 said:
How do they already have the game??
THERE WAS A LEAK ON THE INTERNET ABOUT A WEEK AGO
IF ANYONE HAS THE ORIGINAL AND A HIGH-SPEED CONNECTION
YOU NEED TO GO TO WWW.XBCONNECT.COM AND PLAY :rock:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
WildRyder said:
You can buy the full version right now and have it shipped in a week, the French version that is.
The US version comes out on the 9th, which is only 10 days, so I think I would wait the extra 3 days for a english version, but good idea. :tup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Tease405 said:
WildRyder said:
You can buy the full version right now and have it shipped in a week, the French version that is.
The US version comes out on the 9th, which is only 10 days, so I think I would wait the extra 3 days for a english version, but good idea. :tup:
My nephew received the one I bought for him on THursday. Supposedly the twin Mall's have it here.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IF YOU BUY IT BEFORE THE 9TH YOU CAN BET ITS NOT LEGAL

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Yea, thats right, i have played Halo 2. My cousin got it friday from someone and we played it this weekend. It is extremely tight. I was scared thinking it wouldnt be as good as the first but it was kick ass, i had so much fun playing it. Have fun waiting guys :tup:
P.S. why isnt it legal?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts