Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when i clocked it and i ran beside a camaro and he said he was runnin 73 so i settled wit 69... I have beat warriors so dont compare ur shit to my raptor.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
:lmao: There is no way your little Rap 350 can run that fast unless you have some major internal mods. A modded warrior will still beat a Rap 350 that is stock. Oh, and if you say they are faster because they weigh less, thats because they changed tires, Axle, Exhaust, Plastic, etc. I don't think they put any motor mods in it. Its still a Warrior with fugly raptor plastics, nothing is going to change that. Thank you and have a nice day. :smooch:

-Kahuna :TB:

·
8,530 Posts
MiniRaptor350 said:
Well when i clocked it and i ran beside a camaro and he said he was runnin 73 so i settled wit 69... I have beat warriors so dont compare ur shit to my raptor.
Well top speed has nothing to do the the abilities of your machine... If you want to go fast get a crotch rocket. Top speed means squat, I bet you smoked the camaro up to 35-40 MPH, THAT is what atv's are designed for...

And until you put a cam in your Warrior, I mean Raptor, you will not hang on the top end with a cammed Warrior.. Don't forget you got the exact same Motor, YEP, look again it looks just like a warrior, cause it IS. You got a Different carb?? NICE, well, stroker motors run the stock mikuni, and will anneilhilate your mini Raptor.. Just cause its got a big fancy name doesn't mean its any different...

Keep your attitude to yourself.. No need to make a post with the attempt to start a very pointless arguement... :tup: :smooch:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Man everyone wants to bash on Warrior well my pretty much stock Warrior had no trouble handling every Raptor 350 at a MX track and some were modded up more than mine so dont compare your shit to my Warrior :smooch:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
lol...ull settle...thats some exact.....i dont no my top speed and dont care....lol, whats the point, u bet u i will stop ur ass in a drag

·
Registered
512 Posts
why would a company name 4 diferent quads the same name? im glad i have a warrior just because its got its own name :lol:

·
Registered
427 Posts
tistheman5 said:
why would a company name 4 diferent quads the same name? im glad i have a warrior just because its got its own name :lol:
exacly :nod: i would never get a rappy 350 just because of the name.. its like a generic version of the rappy (660)....but thats just me....theres no way in HELL you can go 69 on a rappy350 with what youv got on it...why yamaha changed the name and made it look like a fugly baby raptor 660 is beond me ..i loved the warrior the way it was it just need to have some fender trimed and it would look more like the race machine it is...

ohh yeah you raced a camaro and toped out at 71 yeah well i raced this dudes R1 1000 and doing a wheelie on my little cuzes 50 and toped out at 85..but id guess high 70s but with biger rears i could proably have takin him on top end...and hes at least 150lbs heaver then me :) :nod:

·
Registered
176 Posts
is this guy at it again?? it seems every worthless post of his i stumble across is about how fast his warrior, i mean raptor 350 is. give it up, man! kids these days :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
when your friends say what kinda quad to u have and u say..uhhh raptor 350, their probley like oooooook pus.sy what your parents wouldnt let u get the real raptor, id rather have a orignal quad then a gay downsize look alike..i bet i would out ride you in ever aspect of riding no problem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.