Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for nerf bars for the new 450 and was thinking about getting these. How do they compare to other nerfs? I had AC pro pegs on my Raptor but was not impressed with the quality so AC is not an option. I also want regular nerfs this time instead of pro pegs. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
X Factor all the way!!! :tup:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
OCR said:
X Factor all the way!!! :tup:
:tup:

Besides that...do you really want standard nerf bars, of any brand? Are you a taller guy Eruption? If so, I really suggest Pro-Pegs that will lower the peg height.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is the best (cheapest) place to get the x-factors? Does the aluminum part of the nerf fit tight with the steel part that bolts to the frame( where the stock foot peg goes)? That was my main grip with the AC pro pegs was that you had a 3/4" in peg fitting into a 1" alumimum pipe and I cold never get a solid feel as it moved a little. Sorry if I confused anyone but it is hard to explain. Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I go the GYTR nerfs as well and can't complain. Work and look great.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i have the ac's and i just bolted the nerf bar to the peg that they slide over in the back. i love them now. when i first put them on i did not like them and was going to return them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have they GYTR nerfs and the full GYTR guard set. It all goes together well. I got a deal from my dealer when I bought my YFZ so I bought a lot of GYTR stuff.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My boy got the gytr and im jealous they are top notch.. I cheesed out and got the white brothers they work real good but the netting comes lose about every 3 rides. I really like how the gytr hooks around the frame and the fat netting. Im working on getting some pics of our rides up soon. Ill keep you posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts