Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'm getting white fenders and i want to get a blue graphics kit but i dont know what is a cool graphics kit. So i was wondering if guys had any ideas

·
Registered
1,596 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
XGX looks sweet... but $300! :scared: :scared:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Oh nevermind, that's for a custom job but still they are $200. I like the impact skull one, but I wouldn't put the graphics on all the fenders.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya same here on that. they look nice but its not something i would want on my quad

·
Registered
138 Posts
I like that 1 industries site, they got some good stuff! Heres another, www.skinindustries.com and u get a girl licking ur crotch.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Those XGX graphics are sweet!
I emailed them last night and got an answer this morning.
I asked them if I could buy just the tank and side graphics and they said yes. Didn't get a price yet because I didn't tell them what quad it would be for.
I'll let you know the price when I get it. (If it's a reasonable price I may be selling my 2 sets of CEET flames graphics)
Also asked if the have or are going to be coming out with matching seat covers.

blue660r#718; White fenders look awsome with the blue CEET flame kit.
Other than that I like the SKINS kit too. (Just wish they would make one for a red/black Raptor. JMHO

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Just one other thing to consider. The CEET flames seat covers are shit. They look great but I had 2 and both have split at the seam between the gripper part and the shiny part. Neither due to cold weather.
I sent the first one back, (it was just 2-3 months old), and they did send me a new one though, no questions asked. Thumbs up for CEET customer service.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wanted to get the old style k&k graphics no the flames but i couldnt find them anywhere. i'm prolly gonna go with the one industries graphics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts