Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok at the begging of the year i had a 3.7.. But i was working on homework instead of out with my friends. so i said *uck this High school is about having fun, so i started not working on my homework as much and started hanging out with my friends and girlfriend alot more. well my my GPA is down to about 2.9 and i am having a fun time in high school. Well i just got my report card and my parents are on my ass about my grades! i ant even getting any D's! but just because they are both 4.0 students they think i should be to. GRanted i can get a 3.7GPA but that requires 4 hours of homework a night and paying attention in class alot. well now i am grounded until i get my GPA up to a 3.5. i hate my parents so bad. but anyways what are your grades and what do your parents think about them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
well...i used to make straight A's until i started riding quads...dunno why :roll: ...all my grades are around A's and B's now, the occasional C now and then but when i do get C's im grounded....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,974 Posts
Your parents are right. Theyre just trying to push you in the right direction. I would thank them. Yeah, highschool is about having fun but its about learning too. I get A's and I work very hard, but I do also make time for other fun things. Just find a happy medium. Trust me, once you start working hard and understanding things, it becomes a lot easier. It pays off in the end too :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,635 Posts
I have 6 F's and 2 A's.I will have a C or two though pretty soon though because they didn't figure two 800 PT essays I wrote with the quarter grades :tup: I got an A on both of them soooo....yeah

Most of the F's I have are from being suspended a few times from school :tdown: 10 days out will really drag down your grades :hey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,636 Posts
I get mostly b's and a couple c's without even trying. I don't study or anything...you shouldn't have any problems keeping your grades up :wtf:

I have a good time and fcuk around more than anyone else at my school, but i still get good grades
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
I got like a 3.4. my buddy had like a 3.6 last year, and he f'ed around alot, but I guess he also did his homework. I like the mess around alot, and find time to do homework in between!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
my parents dont care unless im failing. they understand cuz they both stuggled in school and remember when there parents grounded them even they tried real hard. but when im below a 75 average they make me stay after school for help wich doesnt bother me much cuz i still get out about 315 and get home at like 330 when i ride the bus i get home at 315 so it doesnt really matter to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
Well for the first marking period its not really gym its called "project adventure" and you just learn stupid crap like tieing knots and other gay stuff like that..(that was just my progess report , my grades probaly a A now)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
KawieRider01 said:
Well for the first marking period its not really gym its called "project adventure" and you just learn stupid crap like tieing knots and other gay stuff like that..(that was just my progess report , my grades probaly a A now)
oh goddamn i hate prodject adventure. we have it here and yes its just as bad. but man im a fat kid and i still have a 80 in gym
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
815 Posts
I got 3 b's and 5 A's. So I got a 3.8 GPA with honor courses. Trailboss, you need to pay attention in class, and stop being one those fagg0ts in the back of the class throwing wads of paper evers 3 seconds thinking its funny as hell. And maybe you'll getter better grades.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
Raptor515 said:
KawieRider01 said:
Well for the first marking period its not really gym its called "project adventure" and you just learn stupid crap like tieing knots and other gay stuff like that..(that was just my progess report , my grades probaly a A now)
oh goddamn i hate prodject adventure. we have it here and yes its just as bad. but man im a fat kid and i still have a 80 in gym
plus I was unprepared 3 times so I could go "hang out" with my GF lol

Now I got switched into dumber classes so I could pass, so its all good for the year..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,894 Posts
you all are a bunch of dumbasses.....


i have straight A's tyhis year and one B :)) :tup:


all you have to do is listen to the teacher in class and focus on what they are telling you...once you understand whats going on, like B101 said.... it gets easy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
blasterboy88 said:
I get mostly b's and a couple c's without even trying. I don't study or anything...you shouldn't have any problems keeping your grades up :wtf:

I have a good time and fcuk around more than anyone else at my school, but i still get good grades
Same with me. If I actually tried like I used to, I would have 100's or damn near close to 100's in every single class, no joke. But, I'm not spending my time after school on school related shit. Doesn't fly with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,679 Posts
In Jersey I usually got B's and C's when I tried, sometimes a D. Now, I'm in a school that is a lot slower so I have all A's and 1 B. Honor Roll too.. :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,873 Posts
As of now, I have a 3.3 GPA. It should go up because I am no longer taking Spanish (which I got straight C's in) and Im taking CIT. I have a 100 in CIT and because its a weighted class...it counts twice :razz:

Report Cards come home monday :tup:
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top