Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone my name is dalton i have a 06 700r and iv done all the looks to it but have not touch the motor what should i start with? intake? duels? programer? let me know where i should start off... and what kind becase im new to this haha thanks:rock:

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
welcome!

programmer is most def. first since you need it to run the duals and the intake. i am SO happy with my setup. you can buy packages at Tech Quad Shop @ TQSATV.COM and if you get a power commander he will "map" it for your mods.

it's really whatever you wallet can handle. i'd say the top set up would be duals (barkers, monsters, dmc force 4's), fci intake and the power commander. i don't use the fci intake though. i have just a simple k&n proflow. search around that site and see what appeals to you and then check back here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ill look into it is there anything else you would recommend?

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
you mean in terms of going into the motor, or just overall parts? if you are woods riding, which i would imagine you are in kentucky...then a steering stabilizer is a nice add-on. CCP stabilizers are listed on Ebay and have nothing but positive reviews from all over the internet. they are the best "bang for your buck." the elka and precision stabilizers are awesome, but pricey!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Look for a package deal on exhaust, EFI, and intake. Usually if yu buy all 3 at the same time you save $. Duals on a stock motor mght be a bit much, but a good kit with all 3 should get you 13-15hp and you can find them on eBay for $900.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts