Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 raptor 660. I am looking into getting new exhaust system, full, and a pro design intake with a K&N. I was looking at the HMF system, and then someone recommended me the Sparks X-6, I know the sparks is better but is it worth the extra money? Now when it comes to jetting. I ride around 600 feet above sea level. I was considering 25 pilot jets, 155/160 for the main jets and leave the stock needles on the third clip. FA Screw 3 turns out. Would this be a good set up for the HMF or the Sparks, or would you guys recommend changing something. I think I'm not gonna buy the whole kit since I only need jets and those dont cost the 60 bucks the kit costs.

Thanks,

MIke.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Take a look at CT Racing's full exhaust also, it supposedly makes the most power, but is WAY loud.
You can check them out at www.ctracing.com
I think it is around $620 for a complete exhaust and a pro flow kit for the intake.
But then there are those that will say that Sparks or Yoshi has the best power, but it is all up to you to decide what you want.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Personally I would just go with the HMF. The added power from a Sparks is not really worth it unless you just have to have the best of the best and get every little bit of power you can from the pipe. IMO just go with the one you like and ride to have fun. :tup:

·
Registered
568 Posts
do they make a blue pipe that matches the blue raptor? i know the yfz gets more color choices then raptor. And there candy red matches pefect with the white/red, Raptors don't have the candy colors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts