Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfortunetly my dad sold the quads and almost all of the gear and it sucks. hopefully i'll get some kind of 85cc dirtbike though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,022 Posts
Oh damn.. I know how you feel, it sucks :tdown:

Hopefully you will get another one soon because being quad/bike - less sucks a big one :tdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
damn thats gotta suck...my dad told me yesterday he was goin to sell my 250ex but i have a 250r just needs some work but im going toi be quadles...hopef
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,491 Posts
Yea, Im quadless right now as well. I am going to be buying a truck and then a MX quad. Ill have a new one in about 2-3months. I dont know what I am going to do. Ill just ride my neighbors Polaris Xplorer I guess :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he never had time to take me because he owns a business and that stuff and i cant drive yet so he sold it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
bulkdriverlp said:
so get a job and buy ur own quad, theres an idea
Not always that easy. I live like 10 or 12 miles from the city. I have no car or bike. No way to get there. And I'm not old enough. So that makes me SOL :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,986 Posts
YamahaRider350 said:
Yea, Im quadless right now as well. I am going to be buying a truck and then a MX quad. Ill have a new one in about 2-3months. I dont know what I am going to do. Ill just ride my neighbors Polaris Xplorer I guess :shrug:


didnt u get a 400 ex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,022 Posts
njwarrior350 said:
YamahaRider350 said:
Yea, Im quadless right now as well. I am going to be buying a truck and then a MX quad. Ill have a new one in about 2-3months. I dont know what I am going to do. Ill just ride my neighbors Polaris Xplorer I guess :shrug:


didnt u get a 400 ex
I thought he was getting a 450r :wtf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,162 Posts
Quadracer89 said:
njwarrior350 said:
YamahaRider350 said:
Yea, Im quadless right now as well. I am going to be buying a truck and then a MX quad. Ill have a new one in about 2-3months. I dont know what I am going to do. Ill just ride my neighbors Polaris Xplorer I guess :shrug:


didnt u get a 400 ex
I thought he was getting a 450r :wtf:
He is .. read his sig
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,336 Posts
Sucks about the quads, but didnt you post pictures of a lifted dodge and say it was yours awhile back?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top