Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What games have you guys been playing lately?

I only play games on my xbox so heres my list

Dead to Rights
GTA Double pack (and SA when its released for xbox)
ATV Quad Power Racing 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Halo
Tony Hawk's Underground
Starwars The Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds

I'm really liking Dead to Rights right now, I just got Halo last night so I'm undecided how I like it right now, but the rest of my games are pretty cool.

I like buying older games off ebay for cheap, i plan on buying

Max Payne 1, and 2
Rallisport Challenge 1 and 2
True Crime Streets of LA
Red Dead Revolver

How is Project Gotham Racing 2? I might pick that up also.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Sims 2 !!! I love that game :lol:

I was playing gta san andreas but I let my bro borrow the PS2 so he can beat it for me :lol:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
How is the Sims 2... I was thinking of getting it, it seems pretty cool now that you accually get to grow up :tup:

For Ps2: GTA: San Andreas, DDR Max (Sisters game, But I do play it once n awhile though :oops:), Socom II (Dont really play that much anymore), ATV Offroad fury 2.

Computer: Americas Army (Dont play it anymore, but I think I may install it again, really cool game and its free too :hey: www.americasarmy.com )

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
I LOVE it! Its so much better. Theres so many more actions you can do, and you can have babies and have sex and stuff :lol: Its also fun watching the people grow up and the old people dying. You can also customize people along with their faces and hair color and it lets you get very specific. I'd recommend it :tup:

·
Registered
430 Posts
ive got fury 1 & 2 ..... quad power 2..... gta3...... max payne 1 & 2......and i had smackdown shut your mouth and crach banicoot but i traded them in. i kinda wish i still had smackdown. these are for my playstation 2 by the way. i also have a n64... a sega genesis.... super nes....and virtual boy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
right now im only playing wwe smackdown vs. raw for the ps2 and madden 2005 special edition.... i dont buy games much i usually wind up beating them in a day or so and dont get much for a trade in so why buy em??

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Halo, Sega GT 2002 ... some free game that came with the xbox, but it's a pretty cool racing game, Turok evolution when I'm really bored, Bloodwake, Splinter cell, Hitman, and the Rainbow six games.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Been playing Halo all day...yep I like it, and I'm definitely getting Halo 2 when i get some extra cash

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
I've been playing Madden 2005, Halo 2, and Ace Combat 5 lately. Madden though is a year round game for me that gets played constantly. I think I like it more than I do real football.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts