Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, well Im in 10th grade, but I go to a Catholic High School and there is only like 4 buses for the entire high school and middle shcool.

So I ride the bus home with middle school kids right...

Well let me tell you, these are some funny little kids. Alright, there is this goofy girl and she had a bunch of pictures of her, and her like hanging out with her friends so I asked to see the pics. I took this one cause it looks so dang funny. I meen, it looks like she trying to make fun of herself or something.

:lol:

So anyways, I used my friends camera phone to take a picture of the reaction of this other little kid when I showed him the picture of the girl.

:lol: , haha good times. Anyways, just though I would share what my bus ride home from school is like somedays. Hope you guys/girls enjoyed it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
yah i ride the bus wit raptorracer888 to n damn thos pics were ssooooooo funny i have som of them to but lmfao!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :nod:

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
dont seem too funny to me :shrug:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Well that did it, no more Catholic school girl fantscies for me. :(

·
Registered
305 Posts
that kid looks like he just got beat up and hes cring. i love my bus we go crazy in the a.n..we also get the bus at 6 15

·
Registered
148 Posts
no its not a short bus lol

yah we hav beta catholic gurls in are school thats just one u dont wana see walking down the halls :lol:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Why is that kid sitting on the floor? :lmao: :lol: :lol:

Whats fun... is chucking paper airplanes at the bus driver. And when you get a substitute bus driver.. you and a friend sit in the way back and clear your throat really loud for the whole bus ride. Me and my friend did this to this really weird sub and he got mad after the second day lol :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Crazed said:

Whats fun... is chucking paper airplanes at the bus driver.:lol: :lol:
We do that too, today the freaking dumbasses in the back decided to smoke and we had to go back to the fcuking high school so the detivce can so " dont do it" and leave :s96:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
KawieRider01 said:
Crazed said:

Whats fun... is chucking paper airplanes at the bus driver.:lol: :lol:
We do that too, today the freaking dumbasses in the back decided to smoke and we had to go back to the fcuking high school so the detivce can so " dont do it" and leave :s96:
lmao :lol: :lol:

Speaking of paper airplanes.. this kid in my class made this giant airplane and was walking down the hall after art class with a friend.. and he goes watch this thing fly.. he chucks it really hard and it goes like really good.. then nailed the art teacher in the back of the head.. it was so hilarious.. just the look on her face when she turned around hahaha :lol:

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
I actually like the bus, but hate it at the same time. :shrug: Probably because my bus ride is 45 minutes long both ways (I live in the sticks).
I get on the bus at 7:40AM, get to school at about 8:20am, get on another bus at 8:30am and get to my other school at 9am. Leave there at 10:35am and get to home school at 11:10am. Get out of school at 3:10pm and get home at 3:55pm. :bk: I spend most of my day on the damn bus. But lately I have been getting a ride from a friend :tup:

2 years ago, me and a friend lit up a bowl on the bus and we each took a hit. And last year my friends brother lit a cigarette and smoked 1/4 of it. Both times without the driver noticing. :lmao:

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have a long bus ride 2 but some times it can be a good ride and some times it blows like now im up at the front for shooting butter from butter packets at the other kids on the bus im up front for the longest time and there was still butter on the celing of the bus 2 weeks after :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
You kids are not really the smartest, are you? Great idea...Lets throw stuff at the person driving us home.. Maybe we can hit him good and he can put us in the ditch or even better cross lanes and hit a car head on. :tup:

Who knows we might even get lucky enough to get a substitute driver who hates his life just enough (after all he is a freaking bus driver and I am sure this was not his goal in life to be one)that when you hit him in the head with an airplane for the third time, he decides to take all you little bastards out with him and drive you all off of a cliff..... :nod:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Blaster101 said:
:lol:

My bus sucks :tdown: Bunch of preps that talk about which guy they blew last night :no:
Hummm, doesnt sound too sucky to me!!! :hey: :hey:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
im with you ATC crazy....i hate my bus but at the same time i love it, i usually dont take it but when i do its hilarous, me and all my friends do the stupidest shit, shoot the bottle caps around the bus, and my neighbor and I can do this really annoyin booo noise that pisses out bus driver off alot, cant say i havent lit up a bowl on the bus before either...but no more of that, dont really throw stuff at the bus driver either, thats just dumb like petedog said...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts