Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else still watch seinfield? Its on of my favorite shows :tup:

Tonight there all going to get back together and due a special reunion episode at 8:00pm on FOX i beleive. I cant wait! Its going to be great to see them all back together making a new episode! IMO Kramer is the funniest on the show :tup: And anybody else think Elane(sp?) is pretty hot :hey: ? lol

I also want to pick up seasons 1-3 soon :tup:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Not to be bashing or anything, i just dont care for that show, i know that on fox its always on, and on the radio and stuff there is a ton of ads about how the seasons are on dvds and stuff, and on oprah they had a get together and stuff. Seems like quite a few people like the show, but i just dont like it that much, no offence or anything, but its just me :shrug:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
njwarrior350 said:
its seinfeld :tup: , i love seinfeld i watch it every night at 11 and 730...i think elain is insanley hot
lol i knew that :oops:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I love Seinfeld. Definetly my favorite show.
I got that new box set for X-mas. Cant wait to see them all.
Tony

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, heres alittle update... Its on tonight at 10:00pm on WNBC :tup: Cant wait :tup:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well watched it, I wasnt real happy with it becuase it was like a documentary about it :shrug: I think they should all get back together to do one more season, but i know it will never happen :tdown: Oh well :shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts