Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say iam pretty big 6'2 195 pounds and i ride hard. Lots of whoops some jumps here and there etc. I was riding yesterday and all of a sudden my foot just hit the ground. It scared the shit outta me because i was drag racing 5th topped out :scared: the bottom bolt holding the foot peg sheared completly off causing the foot peg to turn and push my foot off. So i suggest everyone check these things, i have ALOT of hours on it so maybe that has something to do with it. I just went down to the hardware store and got some stronger one's. Hope this doesnt happen to anyone else, somebody could be hurt. :nod: Later

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
that sucks. thats why you should check the bike every ride to make sure everything is ok. I was riding my old quad and the shifter fell off so i was in third gear looking for it but luckly my friend fasterblaster200 found it

·
Registered
166 Posts
Jake Glad you are ok :nod:
How did your bike run at pismo over the weekend ?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i switched the front sprocket down to a 13 and put in 4.0 pounds of preasure and i beat that green banshee a couple of times. remember the guy had a green helmet too. he still beat me but not by much. and up comp hill me and this Sparks built bike were neck and neck. it was a 400ex with a crf450 motor in it. all in all it was a good weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts