Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 01 Raptor with a white brothers e-series slip on and I just want to be sure that an fmf head pipe will work with it. Anyone else know?

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
it should. i know a few guys with powerbomb headers and different slip ons.

·
Registered
54 Posts
sounds like you don't know what your doing.if i was you i would stick with
driving your rail leave the quads to the real men :hey:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:tdown: Well it got here and it doesnt fit. The connector pipe is the same size as the end of the header. Does anyone have this header? If so what silencer do you use? I cant even find what one fits with this thing on fmf's site or anywhere else for that matter. :s96:

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
rdmkm said:
:tdown: Well it got here and it doesnt fit. The connector pipe is the same size as the end of the header. Does anyone have this header? If so what silencer do you use? I cant even find what one fits with this thing on fmf's site or anywhere else for that matter. :s96:
i know the yoshi and the pro circuit silencers fit the powerbomb header.

that sucks about your luck though :(

i will definatly keep this post in mind if someone along the line wants to know if the powerbomp and we silencer goes together.

all is not lost though.
what you can do is take the header and pipe to an exhaust shop and have them enlarge the silencer pipe to fit the header pipe.

it'll cost maybee $20 at the most because it takes about 45 seconds to do :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
just take it to an exhaust shop and have them expand the pipe that goes to the slip on. Take your head pipe as well so they dont over expand the silencer pipe. I just put one on my bros raptor. Power bomb header and R4 combo.

·
Registered
101 Posts
so the yoshi slip on and the powerbomb does work. would this setup be better than selling my yoshi slip-on and getting the full yoshi. does the header fit the yoshi without modding it?

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts
The power bomb has kind of small head pipes in my opinion. I Believe that both mprb head pipes work with various slipon exhaust. (e series, R4, Pro Circuit, Yosh slip on, or any other kind of slip on designed for the stock headpipe)

If you wanted bigger head pipes i would get the mprb (sp?) race head pipe. The race head pipe just has bigger head pipes comming out of the engine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I am going to return this pipe to rocky mountain and get a full system. Maybe sparks or something. What does mprb stand for? Do Bluetraxx members get a discount on Sparks or another really good pipe?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
chuckee said:
when you order that pipe you might wont to get a book on how to ride to,just a tought
When your done being a moron, you might want to get a book on how to spell, or maybe how not to be a :jerk:

·
Registered
54 Posts
when i'm done with your mom. i'll let you come out of your room
you po staber, and this is a big boy forum shoudn't you be in school

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
:roll: Whoa, I am so enraged from a your mom joke off an internet forum. Anyway RDMKM, I hear sparks are great pipes and alot of people have them so good luck :tup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No prices though. I just bought a white bros head pipe for almost the same as the fmf so I am going to stick with it for now and just return the powerbomb. After reading that Dirtwheels article about raptor pipes the white bro's e-series doesnt seem so bad. Anyone that has the e-series: How many discs do you use? Mine currently has 12 in it. Should I add more?

·
Premium Member
1,924 Posts

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
chuckee said:
when i'm done with your mom. i'll let you come out of your room
you po staber, and this is a big boy forum shoudn't you be in school
you feel better?

good, now knock it off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts