Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, my bro is going in to have a mass removed and find out if it is cancer.

This year sucks.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
dang man im sorry to hear about that... as i said before u and ur family will be in my prayers man... hope everything works out...

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that Camo, my grandpa just has to have one of his kidneys removed because it was cancerous..... I know how you feel :(

·
Registered
201 Posts
sorry to hear camo if i were you id go get checked for cancer because it looks like it runs in your family

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
ahh shit camo, sorry to hear that man :tdown: Hope for the best, and im sure i can speak for all fellow bt members when I say that we will be praying :tup: I hope all turns out well

·
Registered
642 Posts
Damn CAMO, this has been a really bad year for you and your family.. I want to wish your whole family the best of luck!!!

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
man, I am scared to look at your posts anymore with all the hardship that is going on in your life... I dont pray much, but when I do I say one for you!

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bro, Camo. Its seems like everyone has a ruff year in there lifetime. Mine was 1994. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yeah sorry to hear that...... we just found out my uncle has stomach cancer and they gave him 3-6 months to live w/o any treatment. but with treatment they said 1-2 years maybe more. right now we are setting up an actuion/fundraiser to help pay for the expenses of treatment. he is goin to houston to get treatment cuz the doctor said it was one of the best in the country. so all we can do is hope for the best

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Wow...I cant believe it CAMO :scared: I am so sorry for your misfortunes lately. I hope it turns out to be OK! Best of wishes and best of luck to you and your family...especially your brother!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your family's hardships Camo. Hopefully when the mass is removed, it'll be benign. It seems that cancer is getting to be pretty commonplace nowadays. Personally I've had two uncles pass away from it, one uncle who survived skin cancer and just recently my father had a cancerous lump removed from his neck.

I've got you and your family in my thoughts. All the best. :tup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts