Discussion Starter #1
This morning woke up to about an inch on the ground... Here are some pics :tup:

First Snowball this winter! :tup:

And here are some pics of my pappy's truck :tup:

:dude: Chevy Rules! :dude:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
lucky bastard . . but hey your in NJ . . hopefully its heading south and we'll get it too :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
rap225 said:
lucky bastard . . but hey your in NJ . . hopefully its heading north and we'll get it too :tup:
Isn't NJ NORTH of MD? Last time I checked it was :wtf:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
We had our first snowfall up here in Ma.

Your dad has a nice truck, what year is it? Is he thinking of putting an exhaust on it?

I have an '04 LT and love it. I have an intake and Flowmaster duals and it sounds nice.

Ice

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
no snow around here yet just some cold days and nights

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iceman said:
We had our first snowfall up here in Ma.

Your dad has a nice truck, what year is it? Is he thinking of putting an exhaust on it?

I have an '04 LT and love it. I have an intake and Flowmaster duals and it sounds nice.

Ice
As much as I'd love him to mod the truck, I dont see it happening. Same thing with his quads, he doesnt like modding it for some reason, he just keeps buying the stock parts :tdown:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
haha, wow, thats not even worth taking pics of

Up hear in the great white north....that is CANADA today we gut...18cm's and its going all night and till tomorow around lunch its supose to stop....so....if i had a cam id take pics, i actully just gut my power back, it was off for 2 hours

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Warrior King said:
haha, wow, thats not even worth taking pics of

Up hear in the great white north....that is CANADA today we gut...18cm's and its going all night and till tomorow around lunch its supose to stop....so....if i had a cam id take pics, i actully just gut my power back, it was off for 2 hours
I just went out and we got 22cm or 8 3/4 inches of this white crap in my yard and its still dropping out of the sky not bad for a first snow fall i guess

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Blaster101 said:
OCR said:
rap225 said:
lucky bastard . . but hey your in NJ . . hopefully its heading north and we'll get it too :tup:
Isn't NJ NORTH of MD? Last time I checked it was :wtf:
Not if you hold the map upside down! DUH :lol:

Its cold here but no snow yet :(
duh! . . lol i meant south damnit

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I hate snow. Winter sucks :bk:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
yea im near baltimore usually have to wait till december for any of the white stuff :tup:

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
i only like snow if it snows like a mother fuc*er....otherwise, i dont want to deal with the baby bullshi*

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yam 21 said:
i only like snow if it snows like a mother fuc*er....otherwise, i dont want to deal with the baby bullshi*
I got a foot of it here now for our first snow fall if you want it? Its still snowing too its calling for about 50 cm or 19 3/4 inches over all but i dont think we will get that much

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
T-WOLF said:
Yam 21 said:
I got a foot of it here now for our first snow fall if you want it? Its still snowing too its calling for about 50 cm or 19 3/4 inches over all but i dont think we will get that much
Take some pics if you get it man...i don't think i've ever seen 19 inches of snow before

1 - 20 of 27 Posts