Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everybody? I have a few warrior 350s and none of them will start. all of them have chopped up wiring. one of them is 1st generation which has two pickup coils. so I have the 3 white wires that go to the rectifier obviously, and also It has a red, white, green, blue, yellow, and another white with green dots. can somebody please tell me where these 6 wires go? all the clips have been cut off. I would greatly appreciate anyones help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the clymer magazine but the diagrams still don't match the wires I have coming out the stator cover. I know its either a 87 or 88 because it has the decompression valve for pull start and it has two pickup coils.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
All that means for sure is it is an 87 88 head. The frame is way different on the first 2 years as well. Replaceable ball joint is the easiest way to tell the frame is bigger tubes to. Anything is possible

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your best bet is to order the clymer manual it has a good color wiring diagram for all generations
[/QUO
All that means for sure is it is an 87 88 head. The frame is way different on the first 2 years as well. Replaceable ball joint is the easiest way to tell the frame is bigger tubes to. Anything is possible
i know what year the frames are by decoding the vins, but the motors are not original to the frames. im having troubles figuring out what year the stators and flywheels are so i know what harnesses i need to order. i just wanna ride but these things will not run. could anybody please tell me what year stator assembly has 6 wires, one of them being white with green dots. and also their is a white and yellow crimped together and goes into the harness as a yellow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts