Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which is a better filter, a Pro Design K&N filter or foam filter. I plan on gettng a full yosh pipe on my 05 raptor

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I'll always stand by my K&N's. They have more flow. A lot of people think dust can still get through :roll: . A filter company would not make a filter that don't work. And if people are worried about it, they can get an outerwears. I don't have a K&N on my Raptor yet but I plan on the Pro-design K&N with outerwears cause I ride in some wet conditions.

·
Registered
586 Posts
K&N is more air......put outerwears on it, and it won't get dusty.....You can jet higher in some circumstances over the foam filter. In my book that means more air and more hp! MY 2 cents

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Rappy77 said:
K&N is more air......put outerwears on it, and it won't get dusty.....You can jet higher in some circumstances over the foam filter. In my book that means more air and more hp! MY 2 cents

Exactly :nod: :nod:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
TWIN AIR is where its at www.twinair.com ... easier to clean, and you dont have to worry about bending any of that mesh or anything. JMO

·
Registered
728 Posts
I got the Pro Design kit w/ K&N and am completely satisfied. Sometimes I ride in pretty dusty conditions and my intake boots are always clean. I occasionally find K&N oil in the boots though. I might be over-oiling or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts