Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I have a few friends in there kicking ass right now!

This picture is of my friend Marcus, and was taken by a reporter from the L.A. Times. As we speak he is in the battle going on now in Falluja. Please send your prayers and very safe thoughts for our friends!

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Go Kick some ass Marcus! Thanks for serving for our Country. I will be praying for all of you to return safely. Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
My dad sent me these photos:

Here's a satellite photo from November 5, 2004 before the troops went into Fallujah.

Here we see a more current photo from November 9, 2004 after the troops have finished cleaning up "one of Iraq's holy cities"

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
My best friend frequents a military forum site, and a bunch of the guys on there are former and current military. Several of them are in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, with a couple close to or in Fallujah. He was saying that the Iraqi body counts are being broken out by methods...like how many killed by bombing, how many killed by small arms, etc. The number for sniper kills is through the roof. Apparently, we have over 100 snipers on rooftops all over Fallujah. And our PsyOps guys (Psychological Operations) have trained Iraqis on how to do their jobs. So we've got Iraqi PsyOps guys working for us going in, teasing and calling out to the insurgents (in Arabic of course) "Hey, you want to die hiding like a rat? Does THAT bring glory to Allah? Come on...fight like a MAN. Come out here and face me." And when they step out (or even stick their heads up) the snipers pop their heads off. Ahhhh...the insurgents have their AK47s, but nothing compares to a good ol' Barret 50 cal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts