Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
edit this is what the admin of that shitty sight said

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Well guys and gals, I know that this may come as a shock to some, but it is part of a natural progression for the site, but EXriders.com name will always link to the site.

EXriders.com was formed after the release of 400EX, which was the first production sports quad built in years. EXriders.com became the #1 Spot for anyone with a 400EX to come and learn about the best modifications for their 400EX and much, much, more. As the word about the site spread, riders of 300EX, 250X, 250EX, and 250R riders also began to call Exriders.com home and the site broaden it reach to become a site dedicated to all Honda sport quads.

In 2001, Yamaha released their first new Sports Machine the Raptor. Then Suzuki followed in their footsteps and released the Suzuki LTZ400 in March of 2002. Both Honda and Yamaha reacted to the LTZ and released of their new race machines( TRX450R & YFZ450).

EXriders.com members have kept up with the release up each new machine and also began selling off their 400EX and purchasing one of the newer race machines available, but they still called Exriders.com home even if they didn’t ride a 400EX or even a Honda anymore. Because of the overwhelming amount of members that were migrating to other machines, I began to create new sections for the most popular sports machines, since this was the main purpose of EXriders.com when it first start.

The name EXriders.com was a perfect match for the site when it first started several years ago, but today, the 400EX is becoming almost extinct at most races, and basically every possible question about the 400EX has already been answered on EXriders.com.

The majority of the new posts are concerning the newer sports machines and especially the Honda TRX450R because of the Honda roots, but there are still many Yamaha, Suzuki, Polaris, Kawasaki, ATK, and mini quad riders on the site that look for information everyday.

My goal is to take EXriders.com to the next level, and I felt the best way was to change the name to ATVriders.com to open doors up to all sports quad riders, without the stereotype that it is only for EX riders.

I have made many changes to the site since I took over, and I have just as many more in store for 2005, which will benefit everyone my loyal members. Everyone has become accustom to the site being a great source of late breaking news and race coverage, but I going to go beyond that starting this winter.

I won’t spill the beans on everything all at once, but I assure you that anyone that wants to learn about new products, how to install them, and how to maintenance their machine by the end of next year will be calling ATVriders.com their one stop ATV informational resource beyond just the forums.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Raptor4439 said:
I think it was a step in the right direction :tup:
true , i dont think there will be as much bitching between BT , and exriders members much more.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Well damn that sucks that means the bluetraxx pimp mobile ride has been officialy retired and will go down in history.....Live on in the mind of the truest bluetraxx members :tup: To bring back old memories here it is in all its beauty...

Version 1.0

Version 2.0

Version 3.0

Paul
88x

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
That's because everyone is "jumping ship" so to say...they're some who are die-hard brand loyal, and some who want to ride the best...Geez look at what the YFZ has done! This business has become so HUGE...
They obviously can't run the site on the 400EX, I think it's still out-dated.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
holy crap that's a lot of pictures, that van is the shit! :nod:

·
Registered
919 Posts
lol I LIVED THE LEGEND, lol i got to ride in that beast :lmao: The legend will never die. 4.0 has to come.,

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
rich kids suck huh... how old are you and how much do you have into your quad?

:wtf: :lol:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

:lmao: , he don't have any in it, but his dad has ALOT in it :tdown:

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
Sounds like its going to be "a copy" of ATVConnection.
:roll:

I would have to imagine that for the Honda guys/gals...this would be similar to a dedicated Ford website all of a sudden change to focus to add Dodge and Chevy. :shrug:

Hang in there Honda peeps, I am sure someone will build another Honda focused site for ya before not too long. Good luck. :tup:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
factory effex said:
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

Actually no, the rich kids thing was a joke when he met some ass we used to ride with. It doesn't apply to anything you know about.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
factory effex said:
WhiteBrosRaptor said:

Actually no, the rich kids thing was a joke when he met some ass we used to ride with. It doesn't apply to anything you know about.

didnt trinity pay for everything on his quads by himself from his job?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I dont see how anyone can call Harlen a shitty Admin! He does great things for the exriders/atvriders webpage! I see many things on his web page that he does that this web site and many others dont! Out of all of the sites I have a membership on I think Harlen is the best administrator around!

njwarrior350 said:
edit this is what the admin of that shitty sight said

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Well guys and gals, I know that this may come as a shock to some, but it is part of a natural progression for the site, but EXriders.com name will always link to the site.

EXriders.com was formed after the release of 400EX, which was the first production sports quad built in years. EXriders.com became the #1 Spot for anyone with a 400EX to come and learn about the best modifications for their 400EX and much, much, more. As the word about the site spread, riders of 300EX, 250X, 250EX, and 250R riders also began to call Exriders.com home and the site broaden it reach to become a site dedicated to all Honda sport quads.

In 2001, Yamaha released their first new Sports Machine the Raptor. Then Suzuki followed in their footsteps and released the Suzuki LTZ400 in March of 2002. Both Honda and Yamaha reacted to the LTZ and released of their new race machines( TRX450R & YFZ450).

EXriders.com members have kept up with the release up each new machine and also began selling off their 400EX and purchasing one of the newer race machines available, but they still called Exriders.com home even if they didn’t ride a 400EX or even a Honda anymore. Because of the overwhelming amount of members that were migrating to other machines, I began to create new sections for the most popular sports machines, since this was the main purpose of EXriders.com when it first start.

The name EXriders.com was a perfect match for the site when it first started several years ago, but today, the 400EX is becoming almost extinct at most races, and basically every possible question about the 400EX has already been answered on EXriders.com.

The majority of the new posts are concerning the newer sports machines and especially the Honda TRX450R because of the Honda roots, but there are still many Yamaha, Suzuki, Polaris, Kawasaki, ATK, and mini quad riders on the site that look for information everyday.

My goal is to take EXriders.com to the next level, and I felt the best way was to change the name to ATVriders.com to open doors up to all sports quad riders, without the stereotype that it is only for EX riders.

I have made many changes to the site since I took over, and I have just as many more in store for 2005, which will benefit everyone my loyal members. Everyone has become accustom to the site being a great source of late breaking news and race coverage, but I going to go beyond that starting this winter.

I won’t spill the beans on everything all at once, but I assure you that anyone that wants to learn about new products, how to install them, and how to maintenance their machine by the end of next year will be calling ATVriders.com their one stop ATV informational resource beyond just the forums.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.