Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking for some preferences on an exhaust system for my warrior 350. It has the stock pipes on now and I'd like it to sound a little meaner also I am trying to get a little more speed with bigger pipes, new jets and pull the air box cover. Let me know what you think, also if anyone has an exhaust they're trying to get rid of lmk馃嵒

Registered
Hey guys I'm looking for some preferences on an exhaust system for my warrior 350. It has the stock pipes on now and I'd like it to sound a little meaner also I am trying to get a little more speed with bigger pipes, new jets and pull the air box cover. Let me know what you think, also if anyone has an exhaust they're trying to get rid of lmk馃嵒
pull your baffle out, it makes it sound more aggressive and a lil louder

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
How would I do that? Would I have to rejet the carb after the baffle delete?

Registered
one, dont do that you need some back pressure. it will just be loud and run bad. two if you take out the baffle alone you wont need to but if you do the air box and baffle delete you will need a bigger main and maybe a bigger pilot

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I won't be pulling the baffles if it needs the back pressure. So back to the original I'm looking to buy a slip on that sounds better. Any recommendations?

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
So I was looking on fb marketplace and found a white bro e series for 200 should I get that or the dg they're almost the same price

Registered
either is fine as long as the used one still has its packing and baffles you would just have to look close. repacking is not hard costs about 30 bucks but it is a really crappy job. but i bet you could get the used one for 150 and that would be a deal as long as the pipe is not clapped out. honestly you are not going so see one bit of difference between the two. white bros is definitely a better pipe and i am sure has better dyno numbers but seat of the pants feel it will make no difference

1 - 9 of 9 Posts