Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Sam(sherides721), and Pat(03rednblack) went over to e-town sunday for the second to last time its open. When we got there is was really muddy but after the sun came out for about an hour and after people rode for a while it got much better. Pat on the yfz, Sam on her blaster, and me on the camera and sometimes the other two. Great day though. :tup:

One of the JRD riders there on a decked trx.

Pat finally figured to hit the gas and clear the first table. This one was a nosedive though.

He also cleared the big step up for the first time sunday. :tup:

Sam determined to get past the annoying kid who cant ride a 400. :lol:

Pat on the smaller table.

Me hitting the table on the blaster.

Pat...uhh wiping the mud off?

Some crazy bastard on a yfz.

Pat and Sam on the smaller tables.

Sam after running through a puddle. The mud was thick too.

Pat coming off the table. I cut Sam's front end off..

Pats posting some short videos from that day. Great day and next time I wanna get better pics. :tup:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
When does etown close? I wanted to go down there one last time maybe, even though I can't really walk :lol: Nice pics though :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Yeah good day. Of course Cville said he wouldn't ride my blaster that much :smooch: I ended up being the camera bitch, but its ok. I got my little pass on the annoying kid on the 400 :lol: Good day :tup:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SheRides721 said:
Yeah good day. Of course Cville said he wouldn't ride my blaster that much :smooch: I ended up being the camera bitch, but its ok. I got my little pass on the annoying kid on the 400 :lol: Good day :tup:
Towards the end of the day you kept saying you were tired. And you didnt get that many pictures so you were'nt on the camera that long. I took most the pics and you rode more then me. You also got a lot better and can ride longer. I like doing the camera shit anyway and Im thinking about getting a nice camera set up for other riding times. :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
SheRides721 said:
Towards the end of the day you kept saying you were tired. And you didnt get that many pictures so you were'nt on the camera that long. I took most the pics and you rode more then me. You also got a lot better and can ride longer. I like doing the camera shit anyway and Im thinking about getting a nice camera set up for other riding times. :tup:
Yeah, maybe u wont bother me and pat so much to ride the quads :roll: haha jk. I didn't mind.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Nice, My brother wouldn't drive me there :s96: I will try my hardest to make it to E-town on Sunday the 28th. Nice pics/vids :)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Damn, like i say in every other englishtown post... I wanna hit up that track so bad and ride with all of you. ! I love this track (well at least from what i've seen in pics) They open in June/July? If so we got a trip planned!
:tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
i think that crazy bastard guy was me. i wrecked twice in one day.
the first time was about 15min into riding and i was about to do the firtst table top. i come down off of that small double floor it and hit the pothole. my rear end flys up and i go flying and i slide over ontop of the first table.

the second time i was doing the 2nd tabletop and i go off of the right side of it. the back end slides out to the left in mid air. so i was like bail, or crash hard ass hell. so of course i bail and and straighten out the bike as i bailed. i then hit the side of the table and roll all of the way down.

as of now my middle finger is broken in 3 areas, my idex finger is broken at the top. my thumb was dislocated but i managed to snap it back in. i have gashes on my arm, back, and neck. it sucks typeing with one hand

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BomB-SquaD said:
the first time was about 15min into riding and i was about to do the firtst table top. i come down off of that small double floor it and hit the pothole. my rear end flys up and i go flying and i slide over ontop of the first table.

the second time i was doing the 2nd tabletop and i go off of the right side of it. the back end slides out to the left in mid air. so i was like bail, or crash hard ass hell. so of course i bail and and straighten out the bike as i bailed. i then hit the side of the table and roll all of the way down.

as of now my middle finger is broken in 3 areas, my idex finger is broken at the top. my thumb was dislocated but i managed to snap it back in. i have gashes on my arm, back, and neck. it sucks typeing with one hand
Yeah I saw you do that second crash, that was nasty as hell. I told the ambulance to go out there cuz I didnt know how bad of condition you were in. Other then that though you were flyin over every jump. We got some good pictures of you and a video I think...

Bomb Squad guy..
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/mov00370.mpg

Pats Semi-Donut Thing and me trying to catch up to him?
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/mov00389.mpg

Edit: Didnt realize you were the guy on the yfz :oops: ..Ill post that video later on sometime.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
BomB-SquaD said:

Yeah I saw you do that second crash, that was nasty as hell. I told the ambulance to go out there cuz I didnt know how bad of condition you were in. Other then that though you were flyin over every jump. We got some good pictures of you and a video I think...

Bomb Squad guy..
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/mov00370.mpg

Pats Semi-Donut Thing and me trying to catch up to him?
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/mov00389.mpg

Edit: Didnt realize you were the guy on the yfz :oops: ..Ill post that video later on sometime.
yea i was the guy on the white yfz #106

i just got back from the doctors and they said i need surgery. this sucks! they need to put some metal plate in my hand so it heals properly. o well, mayb ill get some nice pain killers.

later

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
looks like a blast :tup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts