Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody, I recently bought two warrior 350s. one is first generation and the other is 2nd generation. I also have 3 motors I know one of them is a 87 because it has the decompression valve. but the other two I have no clue what year they are. Iv been trying to figure out exactly what year they are so I know what parts I need to order. I was hoping somebody could tell me how to decode the serial numbers on the motor to find out the year they are. if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
the only way i know of is find a friendly dealer but normally they wont help. it is not really important, just match the plugs that you have

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats my biggest issue with all 3 of them. all the plugs have been cut off. one of them has a plug still on the 3 white stator wires. i mainly just wana find out what year my flywheels are so i can just rebuild all new electrical systems on each one to match the flywheels.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Number on engine will tell you nothing, valve cover could have been swapped by now, all the engine and trans parts are the same so all you need to know is which flywheel you have and go from there. The flywheel with 2 short bars is for a 87 and any other years that had 2 pickup coils. Flywheel with one long bar is for all that had single pickup. This will be important to what CDI you can use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts