Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have elka or pep or something equivalent (no works) on their warriors? i want to see a warrior with elka. that would really make my life better.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I thi crott's has some elka's, look in the nicest warrior thread.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
yorky said:
i heard elkas are real rough shocks [ key pharse ] i heard , but they do shave time off ur laps
yeah man they MUST be crappy, only the winner of the GNC Pro class has used them 2 years in a row. being doug gust on his z400, god they must be crappy shocks, somebody better call him and let him know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
tOj said:
yorky said:
i heard elkas are real rough shocks [ key pharse ] i heard , but they do shave time off ur laps
yeah man they MUST be crappy, only the winner of the GNC Pro class has used them 2 years in a row. being doug gust on his z400, god they must be crappy shocks, somebody better call him and let him know.
:nod:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I coundn't see how elka's suck mainly because there is alot of quads out there with them on. I personally think they are the nicest looking shocks out there. The whole black, red and yellow makes em look tough.

·
Registered
427 Posts
:wtf: LOL...elkas are one of the most well known shocks out there ...if their adjustable then yeah u can make them stiff but serioulsy ...elkas are super nice..

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Gosh you guys are harsh.

Elka shocks are rough, especially the triple rates. Why? Because they are designed to take big jumps. Now they are smooth, but it wont be a cadillac ride, more like a vette. Depending on what you have them valved for they can be softer or harder, but the stock shocks and most works are much softer. While this is not a bad thing, some people who are casual riders may not like the different ride that many mx shocks provide.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
when he says there ruff shocks..i dont think he means sucks...there just that, ruff. Like maddog said, there for big jumps, with the new tripple and quad rates its not as bad, and they can be adjusted different, but they r ment to do there job, like maddog said, a vett, sport suspension, not cadalic, good for just givving u a comfertable ride

as for pics of it. In the best looking warrior thread, there is a bunch of warriors in there with elkas, take a look

1 - 9 of 9 Posts