Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
King Raptor said:
That is 5 more hp than the wifes dune bike and from the same builder. Kenz is continuing to raise the bar.
Yes he is raising the bar for sure.

With my big ARSE I need every HP I can get :hey: This is ran at 100 degrees in the afternoon on regular gas, these #'s should be hitting mid 70's come Fourstroke wars V in Glamis,CA next year :)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hell ya kenz all the way, the guy that owns it is a realy good friend of my uncle :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
686 Posts
That's gonna be a brutal ride .. Velcro seat and shorts anyone?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Aledo? Oh brother. I am sure he will be at FSW V though where the big bikes go..............

MichaelAZ said:
UBETRUN said:
That graph looks nice, are you coming to Aledo? :hey:
Im going to Maui next week so I really doubt Im going to be able to leave my business for 2 weeks in a row :bk:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why yes, yes I will be at 4SW V in Glamis,that is where the fastest of the fastest go and I plan on going. I dont know if I have what it takes to win it but I'll give it a go.

As far as the cam goes, it is a cam Kenz has built.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I disagree, look at the torque, its got MASSIVE low end grunt AND tons on the TOP , should be the best of both worlds, thats what I wanted a fast dune bike.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
King Raptor said:
Aledo? Oh brother. I am sure he will be at FSW V though where the big bikes go..............
One race per year? Surely he's going to race that thing somewhere other than FSW? :wtf: :hey:

Unless he stabs himself in the hand or something :smooch:

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.